Drew

You and Drew are spending New Year's together, you two are in his residence, Tampa, FL it's only fair you two are at his place for New Year's because you spend Christmas at your place with your family next year it will be switched around.

You two are going to go out to one of his friends new year's party's, but before that dinner at his house is on the list you love cooking for him! You are making his favorite supper and dessert then you two will head out to his friends house for the party and for the ball drop.

His favorite supper is Instant Pot Korean Beef Tacos and then you make for dessert chocolate liqueur souffles and you know he loves this this kind of food so he will be very happy with it and you two can have a nice relaxing dinner together then go to the party and have some fun with his friends and count down the New Year Together and share a kiss at midnight.

You love the New Year kiss especially with someone you really care about and you truly care about Drew he is someone special and you see a future with him, he brings the best out in you and you can't wait to see what the future holds for you both together, he is truly a blessing to you and you love him dearly, tonight is the first of many New Year's together for you two to come in the futures and many more holidays and special occasions.