Randy Orton

Randy Orton is training for his match against Bray Wyatt at WM for the Wwe championship, you are watching him do it and Truth be told he looks so good doing it, it's all good through you two are in his home gym.

He is so sexy and you find him working out so damn hot🔥 he looks up and catches you looking at him so he flexes and you melt he know how you do when he works out it's a complete turn on for you, he stops and walks over to you and lifts you up as you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He moves you to your guys bedroom and lays you down on the bed.

He moves his hands up and down your body, he kisses your lips slowly he wants to make you feel so good right now and he is going to work his magic on you in the bedroom! You two make love in the bedroom and it's like no other time it got so much passion, you two tried some new things too and it turn out amazing, you two are now catching your breath he is laying next to you holding your hand, making sure you know anytime you two make love he isn't going anywhere, and you always satisfied him.

You are his woman and no matter what you two can making it through anything plus your sex life is amazing 😍, he can't wait to see what the future holds for you two he loves having you next to him on the road and at home.