Jeff Hardy

A few days later you and Jeff are back on the road with the company, as Jeff gets a call from his brother Matt about something happening at the Hardy compound and he needs his help this weekend when you two will be off from work, well Jeff is off you got to go down to NXT and help Finn Balor with his make-up for Sunday night ppv as Jeff let's Matt know he will be home come Saturday morning as they hang up and Jeff looks at you sleeping in the bed in your guys hotel room, he hates leaving you alone especially in NXT for two nights but the Hardy compound is important, and you know that, he hopes you being back in NXT with your ex boyfriend still there, your ex happens to be one half of the NXT tag team champs in Pete Dunne, and he has changed a lot since you last saw him before he signed with NXT about a year ago.

But you will only be there long enough on Sunday to get Finn in his demon make up then you got to work on Dakota Kai she is wearing war paint now to the ring, then you will be back on the road for raw the next night and he comes back too with Matt by his side, as you turn over and wake up looking at him "what's wrong Jeff? As he smiles at you "baby I got to go home tomorrow night Matt said something about the Hardy compound so I'll leave tomorrow night after SmackDown and I'll be back Monday afternoon for raw, just be careful on NXT this Sunday, I know you got to work on both Finn and Dakota's makeup but Peter will be around since he is the tag team champs with Matt Riddle just keep your distance with him, I don't like him and if he sees your not with me he will try to cause trouble between us" as you nod your Head.

You want to see Candice and Johnny but you can do that before the show starts but then you will work on both Finn and Dakota's makeup then leave and head to the City where raw will be held come Monday night, as Jeff crawls in the bed with you and pulls you on his chest as you two go to sleep together in each other's arms. You will miss him this weekend when he goes home but come Monday afternoon you will be back with him for Raw so it's alright!

Sorry it's been a few weeks since I last updated this book but ill try and update more offer I promise!!!!