Jay White

You two make it back home, he drops you off at your place, he heads to his house, but before he leaves you he kisses you passionately and tells you he will be by to get you for your guys date tomorrow around 1 pm, and dress sexy but comfortable. As you smile and run your hands through his hair which is down, you pull at the ends "I wish you didn't have to leave, but it's probably for the best because if we are alone again we could end up having sex and you want to prove to me I'm more then just a lay" as he pulls back And smirks at you "yeah and if I'm near you again overnight, I would be fucking you hard into the mattress, giving your sweet pussy a good pouncing, but Tomorrow we will take step one in our relationship" as you smile at him and he rubs his hands up and down your sides. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon around 1 pm little girl" as you smile at him "I'll be here sir" as he smirks and kisses you one more time then heads out to his car and then towards his place.Next morning you are up and in the kitchen making you some breakfast, you got your hair fixed,

You make your breakfast then go seat down in the living-room, you turn the TV on and find something to watch while you eat

You make your breakfast then go seat down in the living-room, you turn the TV on and find something to watch while you eat. You got your clothes laid out for your date with Jay in a couple hours, you got to shower and finish getting ready but you got time.

You are upstairs in your bathroom getting ready for your date with Jamie,

You finish up and go downstairs, Jay calls you, and you answer your phone "yes Jamie" as he smirks and says "I'm on my way to get you, are you ready? As you giggle "yes Jamie I'm ready, I'm waiting on you" as he laughs and says "I'll be there soon...

You finish up and go downstairs, Jay calls you, and you answer your phone "yes Jamie" as he smirks and says "I'm on my way to get you, are you ready? As you giggle "yes Jamie I'm ready, I'm waiting on you" as he laughs and says "I'll be there soon" as you smile and you two hang up. A few minutes later you hear Jay's truck coming down the street, as you walk to your front door and open it, leaning against it as he pulls in your driveway and he smirks at you "little girl you ready? we are going to go get some food then the movie theater to see Creed III, you and Jamie have watched the first two together and now since there is a third one you Jamie got tickets for today And you two are going to go watch this one.

Jay smiles and you walk over to his truck and he gets out and opens the door for you "my lady, your chariot awaits" as you smile and you get in, he closes the door behind you and then goes around and gets back in, and pulls out of your driveway. "You look beautiful little girl" as you smile "you look handsome sir" as he smirks and places one hand on your knee, he has his hair pulled back into a bun, he has one black Jeans, with tennis shoes a blue and white t-shirt with some amazing design on the front and his leather jacket. He smiles "what you hungry for little girl? As you look at him and bite your bottom lip "your not on the menu so taco's" as he stops his truck at the red light, he turns to look at you "behavior little girl, and I'll give you another treat later on" as you look at him and your eyes turn dark "I don't want to behavior sir, if I'm naughty do I get punished by you? As he grips your knee and he says "you will get punished real good" as you smile and say "we will see how goes, maybe I'll behavior maybe I be bad" as he smirks and drives to get taco's from this Mexican restaurant near the movie theater where you two are going later on. A few minutes later you two arrive at the restaurant, he parks and gets out coming around and helps you out too, his hand goes to your lower back as you two walk into the restaurant as The hostess seats you both then the waitress comes over with menu's and gets your drink orders, while you look over the menus and decides on what you both want. A few minutes later she brings your drinks to you both and then you takes your food orders then she takes it back to the kitchen, Jamie smirks and grabs your hand and brings it on top of the table and rubs his thumb up and down the back of your hand. "Your beautiful you know that right" as you giggle "nah but you can keep telling me that if you want to, handsome" as he smirks "my girl is so damn beautiful and talented, she has brains and she looks killer in everything she wears" as you giggle and say "my man is handsome and a badass" as he smirks and the waitress brings your guys food out and then goes and refills your drinks, as you two dig in and enjoy the food and each other's company.

To be continued!!!