Jey Uso

The next morning you and Jey are wake up by Jeyce and Jaciyah, you two fall asleep last night In each other's arms on your sleeping bag and covered up with Jey's, as you four get up and head outside and make breakfast for you four plus Jimmy, Naomi and Jimmy's kids for when they wake up in a couple minutes, then we are all going to go on a hike. You fix Jaciyah juice cup and hand Jeyce his juice box as Jey starts on the pancakes as you seat at the table with Jeyce and Jaciyah as jimmy comes out with his son Jaiden right behind him as he smirks at you all "Naomi and Jayla will be out in a couple minutes, do you need help little brother with breakfast? As Jey shakes his head "nah I'm good jimmy you And Jaiden seat down with Shasta, Jeyce and Jaciyah I got this, two a piece plenty for everyone right? As Jimmy nods his head "omg yes plenty if you make them like you normally do" as Jey laughs and continues to make the pancakes.

You run your fingerstips through Jaciyah hair as he learns against you, as Jey turns around when Naomi and Jayla come out and join you all at the table he finishes the pancakes and joins you all for breakfast, seating down next to you and the boys and a cross from Jimmy and his family, as he grabs your hand and Jayla says grace before everyone digs in on Jey's pancakes, Jey puts one on Jeyce's plate as you got Jaciyah, as you cut his pancake up into small pieces so he can eat them as he begins to eat as Jey smiles at you as everyone eats and is really enjoying it, Jey is amazing cook, as Jimmy reminds everyone as soon as we finish eating to go change into your hiking clothes because of the family hike we are taking, as all the kids get super excited. They take their time eating but they can't wait to go hiking, there are some amazing hiking trails here and Jimmy and Jey promise to take them on a couple of them today. And both dads never break a promise to their kids especially on a family trip.

After breakfast everyone goes and gets ready for the hike Jey, Jeyce and Jaciyah change then you change. As you come out and see Jimmy, Jaiden, Jayla and Naomi waiting with Jey, Jeyce and Jaciyah so you all start the hike. Jey hold Jeyce's hand, you hold Jaciyah in your arms, Jimmy hold Jaiden's hand and Naomi hold Jayla's hand. Jimmy and Jey take you all on a couple good hiking trails then they take you to the Creek so the kids can swim, Jayla Jaiden and Jeyce get in with Naomi and Jimmy leaving you, Jey and Jaciyah out Jaciyah isn't old enough to swim yet and Jey hasn't got him in swimming lessons just yet, but soon as you three are seating in the sand by the water as everyone else are in the water having fun as Jaciyah is on your lap as you run your fingers through Jaciyah curly hair as he leans against your chest and drinks his juice cup as Jey smiles "he loves you babygirl, don't you Jaciyah, you love Shasta don't you? As Jaciyah nods his head at his dad as Jey smiles "well Bubba daddy loves her also and I know brother does too, that's why daddy is going to ask her to move in with us right now, so babygirl will move in with us? As you giggle then look from Jaciyah to Jey "Yes Ucey I'll move in with you and the boys" as he smiles and leans over and kisses me on he lips lightly. As Jaciyah laughs and pushes his daddy away from you after a few minutes "can't breathe daddy" as Jey laughs "sorry son my bad" as you giggle Jey can't wait to tell everyone else the good news later on tonight.

A little bit late on everyone is back around the fire pit, roasting marshmallows and Jey announces the news about you moving in with him and the boys and Jeyce is super excited he can't wait. Naomi is happy too you will be closer to her and Jimmy's place now down the street instead of across town which is amazing news, you will put your place up for rent in case you and Jey don't make it you can go back but you believe you two will make it, but you never know, so you will rent your place out for 6 months at a time and you know a couple who will rent it right away so it is a win win for both you and them.

To be continued in a few days...
One more with Jey Uso for a couple days... I'll be doing Angel then Champa!!!