Jay Briscoe

After his workout with Bully Ray ODB and Mark: Jay takes you out for a late lunch, you went to the locker-room and changed and he did the same thing, as you come out in your normal clothes, your hair slightly different from early,

But you like it and it's easy to take care of especially when you are in a hurry

But you like it and it's easy to take care of especially when you are in a hurry. Jay is leaning against the wall, he has on a green man up dem boys the Briscoes since day one, camo pants and combat boots, his hair pulled back in a bandana, he needs to remove his locks and wash his hair then maybe shave his head again.

You walk over to him as he smirks and pushes himself off the wall, he grabs your hands And says "I was thinking we could head back to the farm get some late lunch on our way there" as you nod your head at him and he smirks and wraps his arm around you and you two walk through the halls and outside and to his truck, Mark can drive your car? As you nod your head again and he calls Mark who is heading out to the parking lot now as he lets Mark know where you two are and to head over to you two, a few minutes later Mark shows up and you hand him your keys and he smirks placing the bags in the back And then gets in and let's you know it will be at his trailer on the farm, as you smile and he leaves. Jay helps you in the truck then he comes around and gets in, you two decide on McDonald's for lunch, you two head that way while you two are in line, he turns his face to look at you "I was thinking early I need to remove my braids wash And moisturize my hair, I am thinking about shaving some of it off, what do you think? As you smile and say "remove the braids wash And moisturizer your hair maybe a haircut but I wouldn't shave it" as he nods his head "good idea you think just a cut would do? As you smile and move into the middle and run your fingers to the ends of his hair and plays with it, it's starting to come underdone already at the ends, "I could do it for you when we get to the farm, I do my brother hair all the time, and he has been wearing it like yours for years. I'll probably have to do it when he comes to visit in a few weeks time, I got to ask Tony we will be back home for a few days so my family can visit" as he smirks and kisses your cheek "if I heard right from Bully Ray we will be home in two weeks for a whole week and weekend because ROH needs to do some maintenance work around and on the arena, so that means you will go home Atlanta, GA so the week and weekend we are off?

As you smile at him "nah Sandy Fork is mine home now, I'm looking into buying a house here, my house in Atlanta my younger brother Liam is renting it out, he puts 600 dollars in my account every month he has been doing it for 5 months" as he smirks and says "I can help you look for a place when we get back from the road in a few weeks time" as you smirk at him and he wraps his arm around you then kisses your forehead lightly, "you nod your head at him "I would like that very much" as he smirks and you two get your food then heads to the farm. A few minutes later you two are pulling up at the farm, Mark is on his porch with his oldest two kids with Jesse, Damien and Rebecca, as you smile and Damien runs over to the fence "hi Uncle Jay and Ashley" as you smile at him "hi Damien, how is school going? As he smirks And says "it's been going really good" as Jay smirks and Mark calls him back "son leave Uncle Jay and Ashley alone they are on a date" as Jay smirks at Mark as he grabs your hand and you two head towards his house. As Damien runs back to the porch and you hear him say "so if Uncle Jay and Ashley work out, Ashley will become Auntie Ashley and we will finally get some cousins from Uncle Jay" as Mark pats the seat next to him "hopefully son" as Damien seats down next to Mark. Jesse comes out and says "what are we talking about you two? As Damien smiles at his mom "Uncle Jay and hopefully Eventually Auntie Ashley getting together and giving us some siblings" as Jesse smiles at her son and then at her husband "yeah I see that happening sooner then later, I mean Uncle Jay and Ashley getting together the baby will come down the road when it's time" you and Jay are in his house and you two are seating around the table and eating the food, you let him know you will remove his braids after you two finish eating, he smirks at you. Then he goes into his bathroom and gets the comb to remove the braids he comes back in and pulls you to the couch, you remove your boots and seat down, he gets in between your legs and seats down on the floor, you begin to remove the braids, you get half way through and you stop giving him a break. He looks at you and smiles "I appreciate you doing this for me babygirl" as you lean down and kiss his forehead "it's no problem Jay im happy I can help" as you run your fingers through the side that has been done, he closes his eyes and relaxes then you start on the other side, and it takes 40 minutes to get the rest out, then you say "Jay honey it's done go wash it and don't forget to moisturizer it then we will cut the dead ends" as he opens his eyes and smirks and gets up And goes to his bathroom and washes his hair then moisturizer it coming back with a normal comb and scissors, he seats back down in front of the couch and in between your legs again, as you brush through his hair and then cut the dead ends and give him a trim, then you towel dry it and then brushes it again and he smirks before he runs his fingers through it "I'm not going to lose it, thank you babygirl" as you smile at him and he turns around and places his hands on your knees and kisses you passionately.

To be continued!!!