Adam Page

You and Adam are at the arena for the show tonight and you two are in the gym working out, when Cody, Brandi and Dustin arrive and they are working out too, as you and Adam are doing your guys upper body, as he smiles at you because what your wearing to work out with him,

Your hair is down and he is right behind you as you lift the weights, Adam and you are having a good time together just working out and spending time together, he has a match against Brian Cage and you got a interview with Alex Marvez then you are...

Your hair is down and he is right behind you as you lift the weights, Adam and you are having a good time together just working out and spending time together, he has a match against Brian Cage and you got a interview with Alex Marvez then you are going to go against Allie vs Tay Conti and Penelope Ford in a women's tag team match, you had to switch partners because ivelisse isn't in Aew no more, so your new partner is Allie. You are working on breaking away from being a team and become a single competitor. You want the Aew women's championship, Cody, Brandi and Dustin come over and check on you both because you two are about to head towards your guys locker-rooms and get ready for tonight's show.

As you two separate and go to get ready for the show, you shower and get into your gear because your and Allie's match is up first, then your interview will happen after,

As you get ready then head towards the cafeteria to get something to drink probably the green machine smoothie before your match with Allie, as Adam comes in and grabs his smoothie too he went with purple rain as you seat down at table and he join...

As you get ready then head towards the cafeteria to get something to drink probably the green machine smoothie before your match with Allie, as Adam comes in and grabs his smoothie too he went with purple rain as you seat down at table and he joins you and he is going to ask you to come to his place this coming weekend to meet his parents David and Sadie then his sister Alexa, her husband Sean and their three kids, Emma Johnny and Nathan plus his grandparents, He will ask you later on tonight after the show on your way back to your guys places.

You two meet up at the cafeteria and get something to drink and seat down at table, Matt and Jackson join you two and you all have a great conversation before the show starts up, Matt and Jackson have a tag team championship match against FTR, as Adam hold your hand under the table. As Matt says to Adam "you ready for Brian Cage tonight? As Adam smiles at them "yeah I'm ready I'm going to take the machine down tonight" as you rub his hand lightly under the table as he looks at you and smiles. As Jackson says to you "you and Allie vs Tay Conti and Penelope Ford, how is working with Allie? As you smile "our first match last week was good, she is definitely a good tag team partner" As Matt and Jackson nod their heads as Allie comes in and is looking for you as you see it and get up and go over to her as you two have the interview coming up so you walk over to Adam, Matt and Jackson then you bend over and kiss Adam's lips lightly before you and Allie go for the interview done with. Matt and Jackson smile big at Adam who is smiling because you kissed him in front of the young bucks.

To be continued!!!!!