Hook

Dinner with his family: you four head to the diner and have dinner, his mom is the sweetest, she invites you and your sister Britt over for supper in a couple days as you let her know you will ask Britt and then let Tyler know a good night, as she smiles and Tyler is holding your hand under the table at the diner,

As everyone is eating ice cream and Taz smiles at you two and says "so you live with your sister right? As you shake your head "No I live by myself but I do live close to my sister she lives with Her Fiance Adam Cole from NXT, as Taz smiles "oh ye...

As everyone is eating ice cream and Taz smiles at you two and says "so you live with your sister right? As you shake your head "No I live by myself but I do live close to my sister she lives with Her Fiance Adam Cole from NXT, as Taz smiles "oh yeah that's like Tyler he has his own place but it's close to our house" as you smile at him then you finish your ice cream cone. Then you all head back to the arena you and Hook are behind Taz and his mom as Hook has your hand still in his as he smiles and as soon as you four arrive back arena Hook takes you back to Britt's locker-room after you thank Taz and his mom for dinner as Teresa hugs you and says she will see you real soon then Hook pulls you away as you laugh and Hook can't you away from his mom fast enough "I'm sorry about her, she likes you through, I hope she hasn't scared you away" as you laugh and shake your head "nah your good, just wait until you meet Adam Cole and then we can see if you still want to be around me, he has some story's to be told like when I dated Ethan Page for Almost 3 years not my best time in my life" as Hook smiles "Ethan Page and you dated for almost three years, I thought Adam Page was more your style" as you shake your head "Adam is just a friend, I meet him through Cole and yes I had a tiny crush on him back in the day but things change and I like someone else now, someone closer to my age" as he smiles and gets closer to you "well that's good to know because he likes you too and wants to take you out just the two of you real soon if possible? As you smile and nods your head agreeing to it.

As he kisses your cheek and heads back to his teams locker-room, as you walk into Britt's locker-room and Rebel is there by herself, as she smiles and asks you how dinner was Hook, Taz and Teresa as you smile and let her know it was really good, Teresa invited You, Britt and Adam Cole over for dinner at their house in a couple days, you, Britt and Adam just got to pick a night and then you need to call Hook and he will let his parents know" as Rebel smiles and says "Britt is in that meeting with Cody about her next title defense against the returning Anna Jay in two weeks, as you smile at Rebel and seat down on the couch with her "so you and Ricky, things getting serious? As she smiles big "yeah I guess, we are taking it slow, I'm not rushing it, I mean I been hurt two many times before and with Luke here working with Kenny he could try and get in Ricky's head" as you shake your head at her "Rebel if Ricky lets Luke do that then Ricky isn't worth your time, your special girl" as she smiles at you "thanks girl" as you get up and go to your bag and grab your knee brace, you are going to ringside with Britt and Rebel tonight she has a warm-up match against Tay Conti a friend of Anna Jay, you put your knee brace on then you grab your Aew hoodie and fix it around your waist,

then you seating back down on the couch and wait for Britt to return to the locker-room. A few minutes go by and Britt comes back, then you let her know about Hook's mom invited us, plus Adam over for dinner one night when Adam has a night off that works with us, as she smiles and you three wait for the show to begin because her match is the first match of the night.

The show starts and you come out with Britt and Rebel, for her match against Tay Conti. Taz is having a celebration for Brian Cage who signed with his team which is now himself, Hook, Ricky Starks and Finally Powerhouse Hobbs. His team is growing and he likes how his team is turning out, he just needs a female or two maybe he can get Jade when he contract comes up in a few months time and yours when you sign on as full-time wrestler by the end of the year. He knows Hook would like you on team Taz, you could still go out with Britt and Rebel because your contract wouldn't be exclusive to team Taz, unlike Jade's because of her contract she has to be exclusive to a manager, or team only. Britt wins the match against Tay Conti with her submission move and then you and Rebel celebrate with her then you three head back to the locker-room and Britt calls Adam and sees when he is off and going to be home next week and if he is going to be off on one of the days you two are because Taz and his wife Teresa invite the three of us over for dinner one night" as Adam says "he is off Friday and will be home, and if he remember right you two are off Friday" as she agrees and "lets him know you will let Tyler aka Hook know so next Friday we will be having dinner with Taz and his family at their house" as he likes that idea then they talk for a few minutes then hang up she comes in and lets you know about next Friday as you nod your head at her then you head out of the locker-room you know Teresa seating with Brandi tonight so you head towards Brandi and Cody's personal seats, you can let her know about Next Friday and see if that works for her. Brandi likes you plus she will be working with you at the next training session. You bump into Hook who is coming back from the ring, he doesn't like Cage so he asked his dad if he could leave the ring early and he dad agreed, so he walks with you to Brandi and Cody's personal seats so you can see his mom again, he grabs your hand "so next Friday dinner at my parents house with my parents, your sister and her finance, Tuesday do you want to go to universal studios with me? As you smile at him "yeah that sounds good, we can meet there around 10 am" as he smiles at you. "That sounds like a plan" as you two make it to the seats and he kisses his mom's forehead lighty as she turns around and smiles at you and you two talk about everything and she likes Next Friday You, Britt and Adam can be at their house around 5:30, As you smile at her then Hook and you leave her and Brandi to finish watching the show from here, Hook wraps his arm around you as you two walk out.

To be continued!