The 1st time you meet his family

Cm Punk: you two have been together for a while now and tonight you are in his hometown with the company and his family wants to meet you before you leave and head to the next stop with the company in a few days so punk made plans for you to meet his family tomorrow evening since you two don't have no work planned for tomorrow, you love his hometown the last time you where here it was your first date with him how time flys plus the company keeps you two busy and it takes time to get back around the world.

Dolph: his family are in town this week and he has invited them to the shows, you are finally going to meet them later this week at one of the shows and you can't wait you know his family is a big part of his life and now since you are in his life you can't wait to meet them so you can get close to them as well because family is big to you too, it goes hand and hand with you two so it's something else you two have in common.

Daniel Bryan: you and Daniel have been together for a while now and you already love his daughter birdie, and this weekend you will be meeting the rest of his family you two are going to be near by and his family wants to meet you and see birdie too so Daniel wants to kill two birds with one stone lol. His parents have heard allot of good things about you from Daniel even Brie witch is a shocker but you and her don't have no hard feelings between you two, she wants Daniel happy just like he wants her happy and she is since she has been seeing Miz after him and Maryse got divorced too lol, Maryse turn out to be into girls and started dating Eva Marie who was single since her marriage didn't last.

Jeff Hardy: you already know his brother Matt and now you are going to meet his daughters that he has with ex wife Beth, you can't wait to meet his daughters you have saw pictures and they are the most beautifulest thing you have saw but in person, they will be 💯 better, and if they are anything like their dad you all will get along just fine.

Matt Hardy: you know Jeff Hardy aka his brother and you have meet his son's so the only person you have to meet is his dad and you two have decided to go see him this weekend in NC, his dad is excited to meet his son's new lady who has been keeping his oldest son out of trouble of late and has took ahold of his heart,

Drew: his family is in the states and wants to meet you before they head back home, Drew has been talking about you to them for a while now and they can't wait to meet you, Drew's parents feel like they already know you. So drew and you set everything up for the meeting.

John Cena: you can't wait to meet John's family. His family is big unlike yours so it's going to be something different for you and you can't wait, he is so excited for you to meet them also, most of his ex's didn't want to get to know his family so soon but you want to get to know his family because they are his life.

Randy Orton: you two have been together for a while now and he wants you to meet his daughters and his family soon and you can't wait to meet them, his family are very well know in the business so you can't wait to meet them, and as for his daughters it is going to be a pleasure because they are so beautiful you have saw pictures.

Nakamura: his family is in the states and you two have planned to let you meet them, his family are sweet and you can't wait to to meet them before they return back home, it's something you can't wait to meet his family and get to know more about him and his life from his family.