Jeffrey Hardy

Request for MysteryWolf_

Jeff helps you out of shower and you two head into his room, he lays you down on his bed, he gets in-between your legs and goes down on you sucking and licking your clit making you feel so good his hands go to your boobs and he rubs them playing with your nipples in his fingers, you bend your head back and moan as you grip the covers, "omg Jeffrey right there" as he smiles and sucks on your clit hard making you get completely soaking wet. He continues to eat you out until you cum down his throat, as he pulls back and smiles at you before he slides into your pussy with his cock his hands to to your hands and pushes them above your head.

He starts to pounce into your pussy, he bends over and kisses your lips lightly as he pounces into your pussy making you feel him completely, as you moan out as he grips your hips and continues to pounce into your pussy getting you more wetter by the thrust. As you bite your bottom lip and he smirks "don't hold back babygirl I want to hear you when you cum" as you smile at him as you dig your nails into his lower back as he feels you tight up around his cock as you are about to climax on his cock, as he rubs his hands up and down on your boobs and slowly squeezes them, you start to shake and climax on his cock as he feels this and pushes all the way into your pussy and cums inside you as soon as you finish up.

He rolls you over and your on his chest as he smiles at you and kisses your forehead lightly, and holds you close to his chest letting you both catch your breath, he rubs your back slowly and moves down to your ass before he squeeze it lightly making you open your eyes, he smiles at you "we go again soon" as you nod your head at him and he kisses your lips before you two take a nap in each other's arms. The girls will be ready for lunch soon so Jeff will get up in a little bit and make it for them, then come back to you for another round.

That is it for this one... To be continued in a few days!!!!