❖ Jealousy | Kasumi Miwa x Male Reader

Requested by:Cookiebrush

|

"One week? That's not good."

You became angrier as you punched the floor and sighed deeply. News just came to you that everyone in from Kyoto Technical School needs to go to the sister school, Tokyo College, because of the annual gathering besides the Goodwill act.

One week of staying there brought fear to you, not because of the people there physically nor emotionally, but because of a certain girl that you wouldn't want them to see. Kasumi Miwa.

Miwa is your best friend and the person you liked the most. You know almost everything about her that you even met her brothers from how close you are with her. You liked how she clumsy she gets, and also how much she works very hard as a shaman student.

But as your moody and jealous self, you never wanted to go to that school after knowing that Miwa will see the person that you cursed deep inside once you knew she liked him, that goofy Gojo teacher.

You are well aware that Miwa isn't serious about how she likes him, but what you feared the most is that they might know each other very well and develop a relationship that is deeper than you have with her, knowing how you had a knock out defeat when you try to fight his looks.

When the time of one week has started, you became much more closer to Miwa, sticking to her and guarding her like a valuable human being, for her not to see that sensei. But of course, you can't stop her if she wanted to see her so-called "Cool Idol."

When you take your eyes off of her, you immediately saw them sometimes talking to each other, you can see that she cannot speak long conversation from how shy she can get, and she can only nod and say goodbye to him. You giggled from the view, but that sight still made you jealous.

'That should be me.'

You have become much more glued to her, acting like a duckling who only sees his mother, never leaving her side. You stayed close to her at dinner and watched her when she was strolling around at night.

You did things that made her a bit uncomfortable and confused as she kept asking you why you have been weirder lately, doing things unlikely to be you.

You lost your temper in the dark hallway for a moment and told her, "Then Stay away from that guy! You don't know who he is, what he feels about you, or what I feel!" your voice echoed in her ears when the two of you are alone from the silent place.

You came back to your sense of mind and suddenly realized your sudden outburst, and so was she, but you know what you said was true. So you decided to walk away to the hurt, clueless girl because you don't want to make your guilt heavier than it is from saying to her that.

The next day, you became cold to her. You didn't dare to speak, nor came to her side to talk and fix what has happened, and whenever she tried to have a conversation with you, you always move away, creating some excuses.

You didn't want to do the things you have been doing, but with your pride on the top, you can't utter a simple word named "Sorry." thus, you can only get away from her.

Miwa grew confused, sad, and alone at the same time. You are her only best friend, but you became distant at her it was the first time that you became cold to her despite many arguments. The others noticed it too, and can only guess what was happening. And those dumb, yet smart guys guessed it correctly.

Momo and Mai went to her side, while the guys, together with that big guy, Todo, came to yours as they cheered you up very badly. Well, they tried their best.