❖Weirdo | Gojo Satoru

Do you know the feeling when a stranger asked you out in a bright, cold Valentines day? Yup, and that's your story.

The Valentines day, a day filled with love, chocolates, flowers, and couples, or is it? Well that dreamy Valentines isn't meant to be for you. It was the day you got fired from your job and got heartbroken from your now ex-boyfriend.

Seeing all those sweet couple in the cold street, makes you feel very isolated, that causes your shoulders to slump, and your lips to frown.

As you were about enter a cake restaurant to enlighten your feeling, your attention shifted to someone that asked you something out of the blue.

"Excuse me!", you saw a man in black clothing with a blindfold in his eyes.

'How can he see when he has that blindfold? Is he blind? Fashion this days are really weird.'

"Can I ask you something? Can you show me the road?"

"The road? The road to where?", You asked innocently.

"The road to your heart", he suddenly said a cheesy line and holded your hands while smiling weirdly beautiful, but that doesn't work on you.

"WEIRDO!", You immediately removed his hands and called the security nearby, making him startled and ran the opposite way.

You finally continued walking to go home through a dark alleyway after you ordered your chocolate lava cake with your last penny. You were very careful, looking at your back and sides, making sure that the wierdo won't follow you again.

But instead of the weirdo, you find yourself being cornered by a group of disgusting dark creature which isn't humanly shaped. Your body became petrified as they were about to attack, but then you suddenly felt a familiar hand in your neck that made you feel dizzy.

Before you completely lose consciousness, you saw the man fighting all those creatures, until you saw his familiar look.

'The Blindfolded Weirdo-'

The day after the miserable night, you find yourself awake by a noise that has been talking for some quite time.

"I mean, who in the world will trust a stranger who said a cheesy line and immediately hold her hands?"

"Well, that always work when the guy who said it is very handsome"

"Well that doesn't work on her"

You opened your eyes and get up in a couch with a whole new environment, seeing a woman and the familiar guy.

"Oh you're awake, remember me?", the guy stepped forward to you as you leaned back at the couch.

"The Weirdo!!", you saw the guy pout for a while, but the more important thing is the fact that you didn't know where you are or why they kidnapped you. You didn't want to sound very loud and scared, especially when you remembered seeing those terrifying creatures.

They introduced theirselves as Utahime Iori, the woman and Gojo Satoru the wierdo. They explained everything that has been happening especially the fact that your long lost father is connected.

Months has passed after that long adjustment dealing with those naughty kids, naughty teachers, and naughty enemies, you still knew that you have a lot to learn.

"Remind me, why I accepted being a Shaman again? Oh right it's because if I won't, I'll get killed by those pesty antagonist.", you complained. You were training and practicing being a shaman, while Gojo is teaching you all day long.

"Nope, you are here because you like seeing my handsome face every day", he wiggled his eveybrows and smiled proudly. "Don't worry, I'll be right by your side, no one can touch you"

He was oblivious to the fact that every word he said is making you more and more sensitive, making you blush in those moments. And one thing for sure, you're in love with a weirdo.

"Sure, Weirdo~"