❖ Wait | Suguru Geto

"Wait for me."

The silhouette of a man whispered as he wiped away your tears, brought by the sadness in your heart. He gave you a red, flowery Hanafuda earing that symbolizes the love the two of you had, he kissed your forehead and flew away from the darkness.

You ran to his direction to look lastly for his figure but, you find nothing, except for a familiar voice that has been calling out to you countless times. You turn your back, seeing only darkness that pulled you, as you hear a loud thud that made your vision blurry.

"-sensei! (Y/N)-sensei!" you heard the voice of Yuji who's been poking your face with a stick.

"Hm?" You wake up. "Tsk, I missed the dramatical part of my dream.", You said, irritated, to those three pesky brats that have been bothering and making different loud sounds to wake you.

"You do know (Y/N)-sensei that you're sleeping for almost the whole day inside your class. Plus, Gojo-sensei is laughing out there. Guess we'll leave the two of you space or something." Nobara and Megumi said as the three leave the room.

"Yo! How's the beauty rest?"

"Disturbed. So what brings you here?"

"Just checking on my dearest colleague and... You still dream about him don't you?", Goto worriedly asked as you nod. He knows about the relationship you and Geto had in the past, so he understands that it must be hard for you to accept the truth.

"Y'know, (Y/N), I'm sorry for being a jerk these past days, I know I'm persisting you to forget about him, but... I promise to accept whatever your decision when it comes to that point.", he said while scratching his head from shyness. We all know that Gojo isn't the type to say sorry casually to others. It was very kind of him to do that.

But you know what Gojo is talking about, the point where you decide to either forget Geto or to love him. Where loving him means also betraying the school.

When it's time for your break, you decided to walk outside the school before you go to investigate some mission that they gave you.

You went inside a small dining restaurant, deep inside the alley. It was your favorite place to hang out, especially when you are still a student in that school with Geto. Even if the restaurant is old and quiet, you still feel that the place is for you.

You closed your eyes and placed your hand to the Hanafuda earings Geto gave you, the time when he betrayed everyone. You remember those past mistakes and memories until you heard a familiar deep voice.

"You're still closing your eyes when about to cry" You immediately turned your head to the table beside you, seeing the guy you have been waiting to see. Geto, put a smile on his face while he moved to the same table.

You were having so many emotions at the same time, that made you feel crying, but you controlled yourself and asked him a question you wanted to ask.

"Why do you have to go?"

It was as if asking him why he left. Why did he turn away from everyone?

"I never left from your side. I only had a change of direction from what I believe in.", Geto stretched out his arm and placed your hair behind your ear while you immediately touched his hand and held it.

"I miss you so much, I-I've always been thinking about you." you let tears flow to your eyes and saw Geto's expression to change into a serious one. He didn't expect that you would forgive him and remember him. He wiped away your tears as he was about to say something to you, but Geto saw something he most likely expected.

Gojo came behind the both of you and made an angry expression toward him. Geto stood up and caressed your hand for the last time and stood up to get out of the place.

"I thank you for taking care of her. You must've been very angry that she chose me, instead of you. But, I'm taking her back." Geto mocked Gojo when he whispered to him.

He looked back to you and wore a smile that you never expected him to wear.

"I'll be waiting for you. (Y/N)"

Will you join him?