❖Stalker| Mahito

Requested by: JTMthebest

|

"(Y/N)~ Where are you go-?"

*smack*

"Stop showing up all of a sudden! And stop following me, Mahito!"

You stomped your feet in annoyance as an irritated mark was visible on your forehead after hitting Mahito with your 8-kilogram bag, full of necessary weapons for your next mission when he suddenly appeared in front of you. He bothers you with his irritating, teasing voice, once he saw you walking down the street, unto the next mission.

"Go away."

"Nope."

"Stop following me."

"I'll always follow you."

The curse kept on stalking you wherever you go as you shove him away while going all around the city with a possible chance to make him bored and tired, but he wasn't. He kept smiling weirdly and kept on declining to go away even though you noticed from his actions that the other curses are looking for him.

You sighed from the defeat of surrendering from how naughty the guy can be as you recall the first encounter with him. It was the time where everything has begun and the time where he became the most exasperating man in the world.

It was a quiet, rainy night, and you were running away from a 2nd-grade curse with blood all over your body. You wanted to lure the enemy away from the other tight corner to the open space, near a bridge because it is your specialty. When you achieved in trapping the curse, you immediately slash it down and kill it.

Little did you know, the curse bit you and emits a poison chemical. Luckily your coat was hard enough for all the poison to go to your body, but it made you lose your consciousness as you fell into the bridge.

But he saved you.

From that point, he was always there for you, or rather, he was constantly there to stalk you. There wasn't a single sign where he wanted to kill you, which made you surprised. But the perpetual following got you madly irritated.

"Can you please shut your mouth?!"

At first, you admitted that you are scared of him, but the more you see him, the more you felt close to the curse. But that doesn't mean your curiosity didn't vanish. Particularly when whenever you ask him why he sticks to you like super glue, he always changes the topic and left you unanswered.

"We're here."

You finally arrived at your destination, where another curse lies within. You went inside the building and look for the hiding curse before it grows bigger and nastier. You focused and concentrated your power for looking for it, when you suddenly heard a whistle, playfully making a tone.

"Excuse me! I'm concentrating here!"

"Oh, right. Sorry, sorry. Then, I'll watch the match far behind you."

"Good, but it's better if you go away."

Mahito just smiled as he moved away while you began to concentrate. Seconds later, you found the curse to be on the upper floor of the building and immediately run towards it.

You began to attack it as it fights back. You kept on chasing it around as explosions occur, mirrors shatter, and blood gushed out from you and the curse. In the end, you successfully finished your job by burying your sword in its core as it exploded.

After wiping away the blood that covers your clothes, you noticed the presence of Mahito as he went out from his hiding place, clapping and smirking at how amazing you are.

"So, you waited and watched me fight this alone? Wow, what a real gentleman."

You scoffed and created a small joke while he laughed and went down as he started walking in your direction.

"Well, you might kill me when I interrupt you."

"Sure, sure. I guess I have to go back-"

*screech*

While having a small chat with the curse, you heard a loud screech beside you, as it immediately attacked your side. You gushed out blood when it aimed your ribs and moved you to the rooftop. You clenched your hands to it and noticed that it is an identical curse. That was why you felt that their presence is one.

On the other hand, Mahito flinches when he saw the curse aimed at your side. Seeing you spurt your blood out made his eyebrows to burrow, as his smiling face disappeared in a snap.

On the rooftop, the cursed pushed you out and grabbed your neck as it lifted you. Your body was unable to move from the recent attack it did to you. As much as you wanted to get out of its grip as you kept on squirming, you just can't, when you were running out of air.

Suddenly, you heard a deep, low voice, stating a command.

"Stop it."

You were surprised when Mahito came at your back as he ordered the curse to stop, but it didn't, and instead, it continued in giving more pressure that made you suffocated.

Consequently, he struck the curse by his right hand and did something to it that made its original figure, unidentified as he blew it up ruthlessly in a flash.

You sat down, unable to balance your legs as he crouched down to equal your side. You confessed that you didn't feel well, physically, and most emotionally, mainly because of your unknown feeling from your curiosity, why he is doing such things for you.

You looked down, not daring to look at his light-greyed eyes when you felt his worrying presence in front of you.

"Hey, Are you okay?"

"Why are you here?"

"Hm? Of course, we've been-"

"No! I mean, Why are you saving me?"

He stopped answering, which frightened you when you took a glance at his now serious face. You immediately clutched your clothes as you tried to stand up and smiled laughingly.

"N-Nevermind that silly question."

You stood up, controlling the pain you were having as you never wanted his pity to you when all of a sudden, his big hands pulled you back to sit and made you look deep into his eyes.

"Look at me."

You slowly followed his instructions, finally meeting his gaze, as he kissed your soft lips abruptly. You yelp from the unexpected move he did as you were about to get out when he pulled you softly, asking you to kiss him back as you followed.

You caught your breath when he finally parted from your lips as your face become crimson red. He smiled at your reaction as he moved to your ears, feeling his breath tingle in your neck.

"Why? You ask. It's because I always take care of what's mine."