❖ Anniversary | Gojo Satoru x Reader

Two memorable years have passed since he made an unexpected move that made the two of you together. A love story that is beyond explanation for what you felt from his heart-tingling actions day by day. Making you imagine going on top of the world while using an ultra mega super big microphone, shouting that you have the best boyfriend ever, which made you slap yourself from the embarrassment of your unthinkable fantasy of the one and only. Gojo Satoru.

Gojo is not only a not-so-normal person but also a powerful fellow teacher in the same school you are teaching. He's handling the first year while the second years are in your hands. Well, time and history know how the two of you ended up seeing each other differently.

After a long day of teaching and guiding those naughty but handleable brats, you had a long nap that made you wake up lazily inside an unoccupied Japanese old room somewhere in the school. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a couple of beautiful butterflies that passed by the small window outside, making you rush towards them. You leaned your head in your hands while watching those beautiful creature dances together from the rhythm of the soft, calm air, resulting in them to be the main character from the background of painted flowers.

"Just like last time...", You smiled softly; Reminiscing the 1st-anniversary celebration with him. He brought you to a butterfly garden that made you love him more. You didn't tell anyone that butterflies are your favorite, but he still did a lot of research just for you.

And today is your second anniversary.

Excitement filled your body and mind, and yet, you can't tell how nervous you are, which made your students worry about your health when you suddenly grin out of nowhere while teaching a while ago. You knew that Gojo is a busy person and he has a mission this day, but he made a promise to spend the rest of the day with you once he comes back as soon as possible.

It was already in the middle of the afternoon, and there was no sign of him, not even a text message when he usually does it daily. You tried asking your fellow teachers about his whereabouts, but even a talented person like them can't even know whatever he's thinking or wherever that guy is.

"Rest assured (Y/N), we'll kill that guy if he doesn't show up at the end of the day.", everyone comforted. You don't usually worry about him, knowing who he is and how he can handle any situation, so there must be some other reasons.

You decided to walk around the park this night time for a while to release all your disappointment. It was a stupid expectation for your anniversary that made you smile all night long, not sleeping. "He forgot..."you sighed as you buried your head in your arms when you are sitting from a mini table presented at the playground. "Tsk, he even promised to celebrate it together," you murmured under your breath.

You wanted to be the type of person to sulk and ignore him throughout the next days, but you can't do it to him, so you decided to pick up your phone and text him a "Happy Anniversary!! I hope you're here with me :)" message.

After minutes of sulking in between your arms, you encouraged yourself, trying to cry in front of the mirror and draw some nude sketches. The weirdest hobbies that you ever had.

You stretched out your arms upward to get ready to go home, but then you felt ropes on both of your wrists together. You immediately turned your head backward to see who it was but were forced to wear a familiar scented blindfold.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" You didn't hear any answer except for a deep chuckle. You tried to resist, but it seemed to be impossible. Your body couldn't move an inch.

You felt a muscular arm that carried you on its shoulder while you punch its back with your tied hands. " Let me go!" you tried to fight the man when you suddenly felt a large force that made you stop at your words.

Breathing in, you get a different kind of air than the last second in the park. You noticed that you aren't in the park anymore. Then you were surprised when the person immediately brought you down after mere seconds. The person led you to an unusual place, and he slowly untied your hands and blindfold that made you saw the beautiful scenery of something unexpected.

You can't stop yourself from opening your mouth with confusion and astonishment when your eyes met a small bright candled lights around a small private secret garden area. The place is a trail of red petals of roses, leading to a round white table with wine glasses and dining silverware, just for the both of you. It is a typical romantic dinner atmosphere.

"W-What's this...?" words can barely come out of your mouth. Especially when you already turned your head to the guy who brought you here. He wore his confidently smiling face and asked you. "Does that make you happy now?"

You immediately slapped his shoulder and pulled his ears, seeing that guy as your one and only boyfriend, Gojo Satoru, that kidnapped you somewhere with a beautiful romantic table. He wore his usual look with his hair down while using his small circular shades.

"For your information, I am very pissed with you right now! It's already night, and now, you're kidnapping me?! Plus, I already have something to do later... So, I'm angry with you!" you shouted and turned your back to him while pouting. You were rash, and you couldn't even get the right words to him, which made Gojo smirk with your action.

'Heh~, (Y/N)'s so cute when she's angry.' he thought that made him hug you immediately at your back, tightening his grip while you try to resist until you stop. He can see your ears get redder than usual and your face blush a lot.

" You say you're angry with me, but I just received your text~" he teased you when he brought out his phone, reading it all over again in your ear. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I know there's no excuse for this... I got into something and used the other time to prepare for this night.", Gojo said while he burrows his head on your nape, making you feel a lot happier than you were before.

"You don't need to do this thing, you know, what I want is just to be with you, and that's enough...but still, G-good job", you flicked his forehead while he just laughed from your surprised yet angry-happy face.

"Okay~ Sorry (Y/N)-san, I promise that this won't happen again...but, you can't stop me from doing a lot of special things for you", he smirked while you looked away for him not to see your blushing face. "Aww... Are you blushing with my handsome and cool face?" he teased.

"I love~ you, (Y/N)"

"I-I love you more, Gojo-Kun."

He stared at your glimmering eyes while he cupped your face and placed a soft kiss on your lips, feeling each other's warmth and heartbeat. When both of you finally made a distance from your lips, the two of you laughed at the same time, thinking about the messy yet wonderful day you both had.

He offered his hand to you, making you accept him as he guided you to the table that he prepared so much. Taking each other's time, dining greatly with him; you celebrated your second memorable anniversary.

But the one thing you didn't know is that Gojo has been fighting with Goto this whole day secretly that made him call everyone in the first years to help him prepare for the dinner. In short, He didn't prepare everything in this perfect scenery. But, well, that makes him, him. The only person you fell in love with.