❖ Importance | Sukuna

L-Let's all look at that amazing fanart by the respected owner. Ahhh! Who wouldn't be in love with that?

|

Requested by: sono_VIVA

|

*Drip, drip, drip*

Raindrops created a serenade on the roof and window. It is a sweet sound in your ear whenever raindrops meet with solid ground despite the chains in your hands when you let yourself surrounded by shamans. Blooded wooden floor from the pain they inflicted you, not that you ever care, you lived alone since you were born, and you escaped the system that tells you to kill. It was disgusting. Killing again may make you stronger, just like you did those times with your immense abilities, but it was inhumane. It was an irony from being a curse.

The torn flowered kimono, including the wounded small feet, was the sign of your constant suffering, and now, it was the day the shamans planned to kill you after named as the useless curse when you failed to give them information about the fearsome Sukuna.

'Doesn't mean that I am a curse. I am a psychic about each one of those lurking curses.' you sighed, wishing for them to end your life.

Moreover, distant chattering and panicked voices aroused from that old traditional house when men in black kimonos came running and calling each other. It was as if a sudden predator came threatening their once-peaceful lives.

"M-Master! He-He's here." a stuttering frightened boy came running to the man in your front when he was about to end your life. To your dismay, your persecution seems postponed when something interrupted that once in a lifetime experience.

All of a sudden, a loud blast came across the town. The voices of their misery and agony were crystal clear from the faraway room they've locked into, everything was chaotic, and those voices were getting louder as their footsteps came closer.

"Is that all you shamans can do?!" The familiar voice became increasingly pugnacious as his laughs filled the whole place. Until a loud opening of the sliding door occur right in front of your eyes. He looked at you with his ridiculous smug face, looking down at your disheveled clothing.

"Oho, who would have thought someone needs my help."

"Just let me die already, Sukuna..." the sadness in your voice was visible as you looked down after watching him beat those shamans who were guarding you. Sukuna met you after being chased by pesky shamans; you looked helpless and seemed useful for him until yesterday night.

Shedding innocent blood was not what you wanted, and he was furious from your messed-up way of thinking, which made him leave you alone in that forest before a group of Shamans captured you behind. They seemed to plan using you as bait, which made you more guilty. However, killing them was never an option.

"Let's go-" Sukuna breaks the chains and pulls you away. Suddenly, you screamed from pain when he touched the part where those shamans beat you after refusing to speak about his whereabouts.

It made the man looked more frightening, especially when he asked the question, "What did they do to you?" For years of being with Sukuna, it was the first time you ever saw him that enraged when his eyes were darker than before, and his voice crept of bloodlust after you shifted your eyes, didn't want to bring any more death to the humans.

"Stop! Sukuna, don't." you clenched the hem of his kimono and looked at him straightly, trying your best to stand up from the numbness of your legs from sitting and being hit numerous times.

His face was questioned the words, "Why do you protect these Humans?" but upon seeing your plea, he grumbled and scratched his head, trying to understand you before making the conversation into another quarrel.

"Tsk, let's go before a whole group of them gathers here." He took a glimpse at your surprised face from agreeing and immediately carries you in his arms. Stuttering from being flustered was your thing, but he told you to hold on tight to him since he plans to run with an insane speed.

"Sukuna..." you called before both of you run away. "Why did you save me? Now that I completely changed, why didn't you kill me?"

The shaking eyes of yours from fear and sadness were noticeable, scared of what may happen after that incident, and now you changed your mind about killing humans as a curse.

"Are you dumb?" He chuckled and stared at you, "I'll treat your wounds. Finding a medicine might be difficult in your case." he fixed both of your position as he prepared his running stance after you nod disappointedly. You were expecting something from his mouth, but it might just be a mere feeling.

"I'm sorry for everything."

"I can never imagine killing you with my own hands. I need you. So, stay by my side."

You could feel the heat growing in your cheeks. By now, it must've been beyond comparison of redness from a red rose, after realizing the real emotions of the man you were always insecure, has now had the same feelings as you do. Which left you crept a bright smile and hugged him tightly from his chest when both of you escaped that night. You felt your importance.