❖ Recharge | Gojo Satoru

First comes love, then marriage.

You and Gojo are newlywed. Day after day, only smiles and laughter is in your faces. It was not a dream anymore for the two of you, living in one roof. Everything is sweet and perfect, where you can be together alone. However, that doesn't mean you that both of you are excused, from your work as a shaman, especially Gojo, named as the most powerful man, making him the utmost importance.

But for you? No can do. The principal can't argue back with you after debating having a break from work as a wife. And the deal was Gojo can finish his work immediately while you can have your leave for a month.

Well, truth to be told, you wanted to take a rest and have a month-off to watch your favorite dramas and do your hobbies while your new husband, is the one working for the both of you, as he is also doing your job.

Instead, what you did is to clean, clean, and clean. You aren't clean-freak, but you don't want to see any dirt to your newly renovated house.

This night, you received a text message from Gojo, saying that they made him do a lot of work, that's why he won't go home early. The school was thinking of throwing him piles of work so that he can have a whole week for the both of you to be together.

Knowing that he is a busy man, you made him his favorite dishes, prepared his bath, and did a lot of things for him. It was already 11 o'clock, and you were still waiting for Gojo to come home. So, while waiting, you just read a romance book you were fond of while controlling your hunger. It was your first week as a family together with him and, you wanted to eat the dinner with him.

You suddenly heard the doorbell, and you ran in front of the door.

"Hey! I'm home."

"Welcome back."

You smiled cheerfully after being greeted by your husband. You saw his tired face and body, so you held his hands and pulled him to the dinner. You talked about what you did to the house and asked him about his day while going to the table.

While being hand to hand, he saw what you did to the house, and how happy you've become these days. He saw all your effort and excitement, and especially, he noticed your roaring stomach. Petitioning, to be filled up, making him let out a chuckle.

His gaze grew deeper as he looks to your face, and held your hand tightly as he pulled you to his arms and gave you a warm hug. He was feeling joyful and proud of having a wife like you.

You were blushing hard when you saw him doing that action, but you noticed that he felt refreshed, and being like a kid, you ruffled his hair, and pat his head.

"You worked hard."

It took minutes when he hugged you, but it was interrupted by your starving stomach. He laughed while you get embarrassed. He smiled while you blushed.

"Thanks for the recharge! I feel rejuvenated." he kissed your forehead and hugged you once more as he now leads you to the table where the two of you eat and your future children.