❖ Hero | Yuji Itadori

Yesterday was 'National Heroes day' in my country, so I titled this as "Hero."

|

Truck-chan wanted to strike again.

'In 3...2...1... I'm dead.'

A normal lifestyle. That's how you can summarize your whole self. You are a high schooler in an all-girls school, and you were having fun with your friends when you were going home. Everything is normal until something happened.

A sudden force pushed you off the road and made your leg hurt. You looked back, but you didn't see anything except for a figure that looks shady. You were trying to stand up, but then a truck suddenly came fastly to your position.

You began to have the countdown of your death in your thoughts while tears flow down to your face. You are sure that you are going to die, so you closed your eyes. But then, in a blink of an eye, you were already in the arms of a boy.

He made a serious face, and he was focusing on something. You get a glimpse of his uniform under his jacket as he put you down with your friends and began to run as if he was chasing something.

Your friends cried with you and comforted you while your thoughts were full of the boy and his school that you haven't heard.

The next day, your bruises are all bandaged up, and you were in healthy shape, so you decided to look for the school and reached the 'Tokyo metropolitan magic technical school.'

You tried to went inside, but it was completely locked, and there are no guards and people in the somehow archaic gate. Instead, you waited for someone to go out of the school to ask for the boy who saved you.

For three hours, you sat down and wait, then suddenly, someone noticed your presence and went to look at you. The man was wearing an all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots with blindfolds in his eyes.

You immediately stood up and asked about the boy who saved you when the man asked why you are here. He smirked and pulled you inside and led you to a confusing building. You were nervous because you knew you are going to see him, especially when you finally heard his name,

"Yuji, there's a beautiful lady who wanted to see you." he declared. The man wiggled his eyebrows to the boy while the others noticed what was happening as they shift their eyes to you.

You can hear their voices asking why you are allowed to go inside if you are a normal girl, but you didn't mind. The man closed the door of the classroom, while you can see them eavesdropping.

The two of you greeted each other awkwardly from the start, but it became smooth and fun. You began to thank Yuji for what he did when he even forgot about it because Yuji was so focused on catching something he won't say. You are very nervous to think of anything for the fact that you have a crush on the boy who saved your life. 

"Thank you so much, Itadori-Kun. Here's a cake for you. My family has a cake shop, and I would love to see you visit. I'll go ahead. I think I'm disturbing your class."

You looked back behind him and saw his classmates arguing because they can't hear us well. You insisted on going home even if you don't want to leave because that will mean that you won't see him again.

You were outside of the school when he sent you back. You were about to go home when you hear someone call out to you that made you look behind.

"(Y/N)-san, It was very nice of you to go all the way here to thank me. Why is that so?"

"Hm? Simple. You're my Hero."

You smiled, then he suddenly had a blush in his face that made him get your phone and exchange numbers.

"Here's my number. Please call me anytime, and if you need me, I'll be there. I promise I'll save you again. See you!"

He suddenly pats your head and waved you goodbye while running back to them. You blushed from his actions and clenched your phone to yourself.

"He's my hero."