Chapter 16

Zac's pov
"Cassi I'm gonna go to the gym I'll be back in an hour and a half or so. Be good." I told her walking out. As soon as I got to our business building I let out a huff. Something doesn't feel right. I shrugged it off and walked in. Wes was the only one here. "Sir? Where is everyone?" He asked nervously. "Be ready for anything Wes. They're supposed to be here." I replied. "I'm scared." He whispered. "That's okay. Just have courage." I told him. Just then one of my gang members popped out. Then another, then another. "What's going on?" I asked chuckling "I'm retiring. The gang is yours Zac. Keep them in line." He said laughing. "He does." Wes scoffed. "Aww did someone get a spankin?" He asked winking at me. "Hey! They hurt!" Wes defended himself. "They're supposed to Bub." I said messing up his hair. "Alright! Let's get this meeting going!" I yelled. They all groaned. Wes whimpered. "You'll be fine." I smiled. "They're going to make fun of me." He sighed. "I can spank them too ya know. You're not the only one that gets spanked." I reminded. "Seems like it." He said. I sat down along with every one else. Wes stood by my side. "Come on." I laughed patting my legs. He huffed and sat down on my lap. "Okay first thing we need to address is the east side wants Kevin back correct?" I asked. They all nodded. "The east side is a strong gang. They miss him though. They will kill to get him back. We can't let that happen. We haven't lost a guy for 14 years. Let's make it 15 years guys!" I said. "Yeah!" A bunch of them said. "So knowing this we're already a step ahead. Let's be real though. In this business you can never be too safe. A step ahead is never enough. What's the plan?" I asked. "Well since Kevin isn't very well trained maybe we should have a couple guys stay with him?" Daniel asked. "Good idea. Any volunteers for this week?" I asked. "I will." Hayden said. "Thanks." I smiled. "One more?" I asked. "I can." Wes said. "Too risky. You're too young." I told him. "I'm not a child!" He yelled. "Looks like it to me." I said raising an eyebrow. He narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm the only one here with barely anything to lose! I have no family left!" He yelled in my face. "Fine. Any objections?" I asked. "Yes. He's 17. Way too young to be dying. No way." Kevin spoke up. "Kevin shut up. I'm trying to help you. I'm experienced. I'll be okay. I'm not a delicate baby!" He huffed. "But you are!" I said rubbing a hand over my face. "Zac. I'm not a bad fighter. I'm not a bad shooter. I'll be okay." He said slowly. "I forbid it." I spoke harshly. "Fuck you. I hate you." He spoke through gritted teeth. "Stand up." I told him. He did immediately. "Take down your pants." I told him. "Zac no." He pleaded. "Do not tell me no. It's sir to you not Zac." I said sternly. He visibly gulped. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans and took them down. "Over my lap." I ordered. He went over my lap and I rested my palm on his butt. "Only ten. I want you to say "thank you. I will not argue." After each spank do you understand?" I asked. "Yes sir." he answered. I brought my palm down hard to his thinly covered bum. "Ow." He whimpered. "Wes." I reminded. "Thank you, I will not argue." SMACK! "Owwwww sir. Thank you, I will not a-argue." SMACK SMACK!! "Thank you, I will not argue." He said through shaky breaths. SMACK! "T-thank you, I w-will not argue." SMACK SMACK SMACK!! "Thank y-you, I w-will n-not a-argue." He said crying finally. "Two more bub." I told him softly. SMACK SMACK!!! "Oww. Thank y-you, I w-will n-not argue." He finished going limp. I rubbed his bum a little. "Shh Bub you're okay." I soothed. "Sorry. So sorry." He cried. "I know. It's alright." I told him. "I don't hate you. I love you." Wes told me. "I know. I love you too." I replied picking him up and cuddling him on my lap. His tears soaked through my tshirt but I didn't mind. He's the baby of the gang and that's how it always will be. Well until he's 26. At least. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Go ahead." I told him. "Is it because I'm dating Cassi?" he whispered. "No Wes. I care about you. I don't want to find you dead. Ever." I whispered back. "I love her." He whispered. "You just met her." I told him. "I'm not in love with her. I don't love her that way yet. But I love her. I want to protect her." He explained. "That's good." I smiled. "Oh and Zac? I will this week too." Daniel said. Well good he's the one who said the flippin idea. He practically got Wes spanked. "Meeting is over go home!" I yelled. They all stood up and left. I ruffled Wes' hair and he stood up me following suit. "My ass is gonna hurt so bad for so long." He groaned. "And who's to blame for this?" I asked. "Me." He sighed. "Come on I'll drive you home." I told him. "Thanks." He smiled. "Can I smoke first?" He asked. "Wes. You should stop that." I said. "I know. I've tried and failed over and over again. I just got really angry at everyone. It wasn't good." He said pulling out a cigarette. "You can smoke in the car come on its freezing outside." I told him. "Okay." He laughed. "When's the last time you ate?" I asked him. "Yesterday why?" He asked. "You need to be eating everyday. You're going to lose you're strength." I told him. "Less I eat the more money I have." He shrugged. "Two meals a day." I told him. "Or what?" I asked. "50 spanks with the belt." I told him. "Zac that's not fair!" I whined. "Yes it is. I'll even buy you food if you need me to. You're not healthy." I told him. "I have money. I just don't want to waste it on food." He sighed. "2 meals a day or I'll spank you. I'll be checking up on you everyday." I warned. "Yes sir." He groaned. "Can it not be with the belt? They scare me." He admitted. I always knew that though. "Sorry Bub." I told him. He whimpered. "Just eat and you'll be fine." I told him pulling up to his house. "Okay." He sighed. "Wes?" I asked as he was getting out. "Yeah?" He answered. "Stop smoking too." I told him. He nodded and shut my door. I went home to find Cassi on the couch crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Someone is outside. I don't know who it is. They said that I would be perfect." She sobbed. "Shh baby girl I love you so much baby. Daddy's here. No one can hurt you now." I soothed. It's east side. Fuck. Of course they didn't go straight for Kevin. All of a sudden a knock was at the door. "I want you to go to my room and go to the closet. Do you have your phone?" I asked. "Yeah." She answered. "Go." I told her. As soon as I heard two doors open and close I went to the door and opened it. I had a gun in my pants don't worry. "Hi." The ugly man spoke. "What do you want?" I asked. "Your daughter." He spoke calmly. "That'll never happen. Good bye." I said starting to shut the door. "Or maybe I want you." He pushed the door back open. "Dead." He finished. "Okay." I shrugged. "Okay?!" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Shoot me." I smiled. Holding my hands up. He looked at me weirdly before aiming his gun at me. I kicked him knocking him out of my house and then pulled my gun out and shot him in the head. You can't hear my gun though because it has a silencer on it. I called Fred and he came with his pickup and got the body. I ran upstairs to Cassi. She was either very well hidden or not in my closet. "Cassi?" I asked my voice breaking.