Chapter 15

Zac's pov
I decided to be nice and go over to Wes's house for a private visit. "Cassi I'll be back soon!" I called before walking out the door. I drove slowly the whole way. I always get nervous before I spank one of the boys. I pulled up to his house and knocked. He opened the door looking shocked to see me. "I'm being nice." I told him. "You're not gonna spank me in front of everyone?" He asked. "No. I'm going to spank you now so strip." I ordered. He's been spanked a lot so he immediately just took down his pants and boxers and leaned over the couch. "Wes how long has it been since I spanked you?" I asked pacing in back of him. "About 3 weeks sir." He answered. "And why?" I asked. "I mocked you." He answered. "Yes you did. How many did you receive?" I asked. "30 sir." He replied. "How many should you get today?" I asked. "How many you want to give to me sir." He answered shakily. "25 it is." I told him patting his bum. "With the belt?" He asked. "No. With the brush." I answered. "Full force?" He asked. "Almost." I sighed. He lightly whimpered. Not so tough now are ya? That would be mean to say. "Starting." I warned. I brought the brush down way harder than I ever would on Cassi. "Ow." He whispered. I repeated my actions covering his whole bum in red. "Ow. Sir please. Ow. It hurts." He pleaded. "You are to obey and respect me is that clear?" I asked firmly landing smacks to his thighs. "Yes sir. Crystal." He got out. He was just now at 15 and struggling to breathe. I paused and rubbed his bum a little. "You won't sit down comfortably for a while." I told him. I raised my arm up high and landed another agonizingly painful spank. He wasn't expecting it so he let out a yelp. "That's gonna bruise." I whispered to myself. "Bruise?" He asked. I hardly ever make him bruise. He's honestly my baby of the gang I hate hurting him. "Sorry bubba." I told him. He grabbed a pillow and put his face into it. "9 more bubba. You can do it." I told him. "Yes sir." he said but it came out muffled because of the pillow. "You don't have to call me sir now." I told him feeling bad. He didn't answer so brought the brush down two more times. I heard him sniffle and I knew he was about to sob. I landed a couple to the curve of his bum where it meets his thigh and that did it. He started sobbing into the pillow. "5 more Bub." I told him. He simply nodded. I put one down on each cheek one in the middle of his bum and then one down on each thigh. "You're done. You're okay bubba." I told him brining him into my chest. "Sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." I replied. "Am I bruised?" He asked. "A little bit. Not too bad." I told him. "I hate being bruised." He sighed. "I know bubba. You're okay." I told him. "Zac?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "I really like Cassi. I know in the past my relationships have been shit but I really like her and would never dream of hurting her. I promise to provide protection and love and that's it. Please give us a chance." He pleaded. "If you hurt my baby girl I'll hunt you down and beat you to a pulp you understand me?" I asked. "Is that your way of saying I can date your daughter?" He asked back. "Yes Wes. Please don't break her heart." I told him. "I won't. I promise." He told me grinning widely. "Good. Call me Zac in front of her from now on." I told him. "Yes sir." He said. "I hope I didn't go too hard on your ass, but I need to be going now. I'll see you tonight." I told him. "Sir? Will there be a pillow for me?" He asked. "No. That's only when you're spanked there." I reminded him. "It's in a few hours though." He said panicked. "Sit on my lap." I sighed. "That's embarrassing." He whined. "Exactly. Either that or squirm around in your seat cause of pain." I shrugged not giving a shit either way. "Okay fine." He agreed. "Good Wes." I mocked ruffling his hair. "Shouldn't I be able to spank you now?" He asked. "No. You're supposed to respect me. I'm your leader and your elder. I suggest you stop before I put you over my lap at the meeting too." I warned. "Sorry sir." He quickly apologized. "Forgiven." I replied. "I do love you Wes. I don't just spank you for the fun of it." I told him. "I know. I love you too." He told me. "Goodbye Weston. I'll see you in 2 hours and 27 minutes." I told him. He chuckled and nodded. "Bye." He replied. I showed myself out and drove home normally. "Where were you?" Cassi asked as soon as I walked through the door. "At Wes's. I gave him permission to date you." I sighed. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed happily. "Shh inside voice baby girl." I laughed. "Sorry I just really like him. "He seems to really like you too." I told her. "Really?" She asked. "Very much so." I chuckled. "I love you Zac." She said still happy. "I love you too baby girl." I replied. Moments later Wes called and asked her out. She said yes of course. They're going to the movies Saturday night.

A/N: they're together!