Chapter 24

Cassi's pov

James. James was a boy at my foster home. He raped me. He hit me. He's a big reason why I'm afraid of everything. He would hurt me then he'd hold me close. Not letting me go as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Sleep my angel." He would whisper. "Let me go and maybe I would." I would spit back. "That's no way to speak to your savior." He would say anger dripping from his tone. "You didn't save me from shit!" I would scream. And he'd hurt me again. Only this time he wouldn't stop until I passed out. Then when I woke up I'd be laying there in his arms as he sang softly.

I sat up in bed panting. I saw my dad and screamed jumping out of his bed. "Get away. Don't hurt me please don't hurt me!" I screamed as he got closer. "Baby girl what's going on?" He asked worried. "Leave me alone! I don't want you!" I said throwing an unknown object at him. It hit his eye. "Ouch. Son of a bitch!" He hissed. I took that as an opportunity to get up and leave. Quickly. I heard his footsteps behind me loud and fast. I pushed myself to run faster. I just made it out the door when he grabbed my wrist. I twisted my arm making him let go and I kept running. Faster this time. I made it to the end of the street and went to hide behind a building. As I was catching my breath someone spoke up next to me. "Never thought I'd be ever see you again." Taylor chuckled. "Taylor." I spoke with wide eyes. "Miss me?" He chuckled. "No. Not really." I spoke truthfully. I saw Zac run by and I thought of stopping him to help me but he just kept running, calling my name. "Who's that?" Taylor chuckled. "I don't know." I lied. "Bullshit. You know him and you want him to come save you but sweetheart it's too late for that." He grumbled. I took off down the street once again. Running away from Taylor this time but he was fast. He was right on my heals. "Daddy!" I screamed. "Daddy can't save you now princess." Taylor yelled after me. I ran harder. Making myself run faster even though it hurt. "Daddy!!" I screamed. Nothing. "Noo!!" I screamed as someone grabbed me. "Shh its me baby girl. I got you. It's just me." My dad. It's my dad. I started sobbing harshly into his shirt. "Daddy. Oh daddy." I cried. "Shh you're safe now." He soothed. "Where's Taylor." I asked. I looked into his eyes and I immediately knew. "He's dead." I answered for him. He nodded. I pushed him away. "You're a murderer." I said finally realizing it. He has no problem killing people. I started walking away towards our house. "Cassi! Cassi wait!" He yelled. "Take care of the body." I spat. "I'm calling my social worker in the morning." I informed him. "Cassi please." He cried. "No! You're a murderer. Do you even have a heart?" I screamed at him. "Only for you and Wes and Timothy." He sobbed. "Please don't leave me. I'll quit. I'll make someone head of the gang and I'll quit and get a job at McDonald's. We'll have to sell the house soon but I won't be a murderer." He sobbed. "Keep your job. Keep your damn house. But I won't stay. All you have is blood money." I told him. He fell to his knees in the middle of the street and screamed. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Baby girl please." He spoke softly. "Go to hell." I spat. I eventually made it home and out of habit almost walked into Zac's room. I shakily removed my hand from the door handle and walked into my own room. It was nice. Light blue walls. Black and white accents all over. My room is very nice. I love it here. I love it here and I love my room. I laid on my bed and sobbed pathetically. I felt him walk in. I didn't hear him. I felt him. My heart warms up when he enters a room. "Baby girl." He whispered. "Daddy I'm sorry." I sobbed. "What?" He asked confused. "I had a nightmare. I woke up terrified and I don't know why I ran from you. I'm sorry. I'm not going anywhere. I love you." I sobbed. "You can't be doing this. Remember last time you threatened to leave me?" He asked. "Yes sir." I replied sadly. "Next time I'll spank you got it?" He asked. "I deserve a spanking this time." I sniffled. "It's okay baby. Let's go to sleep." He spoke softly. "Daddy no. I feel guilty. I deserve punishment." I whispered. He just nodded and sat in the middle of my bed. I got up and pulled down my pants without being asked. I laid over his lap. He gently removed my underwear from my butt. I heard him pick something up. He tapped my ass with a brush. Fuck. "How many?" He asked. "40." I replied. "Baby that's a lot." He sighed. "I deserve it." I spoke. "Fine. I'm starting." He said before I felt the first spank. He wasn't holding back. I clenched my butt and he dropped the brush hand spanking me hard and fast until I stopped clenching. "Daddy." I whispered. "Too much?" He asked stopping. "No. I just want to hold your hand." I said being brave. He held my hand tenderly as he kept smacking my butt. Soon it was over though and I felt better. So much better.

Zac's pov

I don't understand. I really don't understand. Why would she run away from me? Why would she threaten to leave me again? But most of all why would she ask me to spank her? She hates spankings. Hates them. I just don't understand. She is currently cuddled up to me almost asleep as I hold her tightly. "Come on love let's go to my room." I whispered picking her up and carrying her to my bed placing her on the right side of the bed. The side I used to sleep on. *rolls eyes* she's lucky I love her so much.