Chapter 14

Zac's pov
I'm getting Cassi's puppy from Wes he's the youngest in our gang but don't let that fool you. He's strong and ruthless. I've seen him kill two men with just his own two hands. It was pretty badass. He's 17 and has killed more than 100 people. "Okay Cassi, this guy doesn't look mean and he's not but please don't make him mad baby girl okay?" I asked her on our way to see the puppies. "Okay." She agreed. I could take him but I don't want Cassi to be afraid of me. We pulled up to the house and I took a deep breath and got out. She followed suit. I knocked. He answered the door with a smile on his face. "Come in. They're in the living room." He said smiling at Cassi. Oh hell nah. She can date just NOT HIM. Definitely not him. She smiled back. Fuck. We walked over to the puppies and she started looking at them. "This one." She smiled. "She's a sweetheart." Wes said. "Yeah she seems like it." Cassi replied smiling at him. He winked at her. I cleared my throat. Wes looked over at me and shrugged. I shook my head and he smirked. I looked over at my daughter to see a blush on her cheeks. Damn it. "Her name is Sasha." She decided. "What if I don't want it to be Sasha?" I joked. "It's Sasha." She said looking into my soul. "Fine fine!" I laughed. "Good" she smirked. "You're evil." I told her petting the pup. "I learn from the best." She smirked again. Damn I do smirk a lot she did get that from me. The whole time Wes was smirking at us. "I'll get you the papers if you would follow me." He told Cassi. What papers? It's a mix breed. They both came back, both without any papers but Cassi was blushing and Wes had a definite smirk on his face. "We'll be going now. Thanks for the dog Wes." I nodded to him. "No problem sir." He smirked. He's required to call me that since I'm practically the head of the gang. Our leader is never there so I'm boss. Cassi furrowed her eyebrows. Damn it. I mouthed twenty to him. He knew exactly what that meant. In our next meeting I'll give him twenty spanks with my belt in front of everyone. That's how I got the idea to spank Cassi from. He noticeably gulped but nodded. If he's lucky I'll make it a private visit. If not it'll be at our next meeting. We walked out the door, Cassi carrying Sasha. "He's so hot." She said as soon as we were in the car. "No." I growled. "No? Of course you don't think he's hot. Your a straight guy." She giggled. "You're not dating him. You're not even going to talk to him am I understood?" I asked sternly. "Why?" she asked. "Doesn't matter. I don't want you talking to him so don't. You're to obey me." I said gripping the steering wheel tighter. "Whatever." She sighed. "That's yes sir." I growled. "Yes sir." She said annoyed. "Good girl." I calmed down a little. She pulled out her phone and I concentrated on the road.

Cassi's pov
Right after Zac told me not to speak to Wes I pulled out my phone and started texting him. That's what we went to go do. He put his number in my phone under Wes with a ton of emojis.
C for Cassi
W for Wes
C- heyy
W-hey babe! Zac know you're talking to me?
C-no lol he freaked out when we got to the car. So fucking annoying.
W-he's just looking out for you, but I won't hurt you babygirl.
C-I know but the overprotective thing gets old ya know? And thanks I appreciate that :)
W-a real guy would never hurt a pretty face like yours.
C-well there's more to me than that...
W-I know there is. That's just the icing on the cake.
C-lol I see
W-I don't see you as an object I promise. I really do like you. I like you a lot.
C-I like you too.
W-well good maybe this will work out then?
C-yeah if Zac loosens up. He told me not to even talk to you. What's up with that?
W-I have no idea lol yeah it's pretty obvious we know each other but I'm not that bad of a guy.
C-I'll talk to him okay? I have to be on puppy mode for the time being I'll text you later tonight okay?
W-sounds good. Have a great day babygirl.
C-you too.
After our conversation I went back to concentrating on Sasha. She was licking my face and hands. It was adorable. "She loves you already." Zac laughed from the drivers seat. "I love her so much. Thank you Zac!" I smiled. "No problem baby girl." He replied. That's what Wes was calling me too. Only Zac means it in a fatherly way and Wes means it in an older boyfriend kinda way. Damn he's hot. I could stare at him all day and be entertained. Once we golf home Zac went out again for puppy pads (for potty training) food and bowls. Also a collar and leash. As soon as he left I called Wes. "Hello?" He answered. "Heyyy!" I said through the phone. "This is risky. Where's Zac?" He asked. "He's at the store." I answered. "Oh." He breathed. "Yeah. Are you scared of him?" I asked. "Well if he tries to kick my ass I'll let him kick my ass because I don't wanna be your ex that you broke up with for fighting your dad." He explained. "Its self defense Wes." I giggled at his explanation. "But still what if I hit his nose and break it?" He asked. "Then he has a fucked up nose." I said making him laugh. "Damn you're ruthless." He spoke. "No I'm not!" I laughed. "You don't even care about your dads imaginary broken nose!" He stated. "True." I giggled. "You're perfect." He sighed. "No I'm not. But you're flawless." I smirked even though he can't see me. "We'd be perfect together you do know that right?" He asked. "I know. I'll talk to him about it. If he's still against us, we'll stay a secret." I said with a sigh. "Please get him to say yes. I don't want us to be a secret. If I can have you, I wanna scream it from the rooftops." He spoke gently. "I'll beg." I stated. "Okay." He lightly chuckled. Zac's car pulled up. "Gotta go. Bye." I said. "Bye baby girl." He said right before I hung up. "Hey daddy. Why do you hate Wes so much?" I asked. "I don't hate him. He's just not the right guy for you okay?" He asked. "But what if he is." I challenged. "He's not." He said. "He is daddy. I really like him." I sighed. "You've been talking to him haven't you?" He asked. "Not since you told me not to." I lied. "Don't lie to me." He growled. "Yes I have." I sighed. "He's lying to you. He doesn't give a shit about you. You're just another pretty face to him baby girl." He sternly said. "I think he really likes me Zac please just give me a chance to date him?" I asked. "No. Hell no. You weren't supposed to talk to him. I knew he'd do this. If you keep begging I'll spank you." He said in his end of conversation tone. "I can date whoever I want!" I screamed. "No. You can't. Go to the corner." He ordered. "No." I stated. "Now." He said making me flinch at his tone. "Yes sir." I whispered and obeyed him. I'm such a wuss. I'm scared of his tone of voice so I obey every little thing that he tells me. It's sick really. After five minutes he took me out of the corner and bared me. "30. 10 with my hand and 20 with the wooden spoon." He stated then started. After the ten with his hand tears were streaming down my face but I refused to let out a sob. The next set of ten I drew blood from my lip trying to stay silent. One of his rules is you can't bite on anything but your lip. It sucks. "Cassi." He spoke gently. "Yeah?" I asked weakly. "Just let it out. Cry baby girl." He rubbed my back. But I refused. I won't let him break me. By the end of the 30 I had succeeded in being silent throughout the entire spanking. "I'm going to continue spanking you till you cry." He told me. Fuck. After 54 spanks I couldn't take it. I started sobbing. Hard. He picked me up and held me close to his chest. "Shh baby girl you're okay." He cooed. "Why?" I sobbed. "Why what baby?" He asked. "Why do you have to break me?" I asked. "So you learn baby girl so you learn." He kissed my forehead.

A/N: kinda a long chapter. Wes is played by Zac Efron. 😍 you're welcome.