Chapter 5

Zac's pov

"Cassi baby wake up you gotta go to school." I spoke gently while I moved some hair out of her face. "Don't wanna." She sighed deeply. "Cassi you need to get up and go to school. Now." I spoke sternly. "No. Too tired. Don't fit in." She mumbled. "It was your first day Cassi, you don't know if you fit in or not yet." I replied pitching my nose. "Yes I do. No one ever likes me. I'm weird." She said curling up into a ball. "Everyone is weird Cassi just get up and go maybe you'll make a few friends." I huffed. "Do I have to?" she asked. "Yes!" I replied. "Or what?" she asked. "I'll spank you until you decide it's a good idea to get up and go to school." I said. "I'll take a spanking over school." She declared quickly. "That's not what I offered." I said firmly. "Please. Zac please." She was seriously begging me to spank her. What. The. Fuck. "Cassi no just get your ass up and go to school!" I raised my voice. She started crying. Fuck. "Cassi please just get up and go to school." I asked. "I'd take a spanking instead!" she cried. "Fine. Just today." I gave in. "Thank you." She stopped crying. This is crazy. I shouldn't be doing this. "Is there a reason you don't wanna go to school? Was someone mean to you?" I asked. "No. Well they scare me with there menacing glares but no ones said anything to me except those girls yesterday and Wes. He told me not to listen to anyone who was gonna try to make you look like a bad guy." She explained. "Did the girls scare you?" I asked. "Y-yes a little." I answered. "Is that why you don't want to go to school? they'll try to scare you?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay. No spanking. I'll go talk to the school and you can go at noon." He said shortly. "But Zac wait!" I called. "What?" he asked. "She was the principal's daughter." She told me. "Fuck. Well what's her full name?" I asked. "Never said her name." She told me. "Okay." I sighed. She's not nosey I guess. "Sorry." She told me looking sad. "It's okay babe." I told her to make her sad face go away. It worked she smiled at me. "Do I still gotta go at noon?" I asked. "No I guess not." I sighed. "I love you." She told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Eww you slobbered on me!" he joked. "I love you too babe." He replied kissing my forehead.

Cassis pov

She never scared me but I'm a pro at ditching school. Like offering to get a spanking instead actually got me out of a spanking. And crying is all it took for him to give in cause he's not as bold and tough as he looks. Once he kissed my forehead for the first time though I could feel the guilt crash down on my shoulders. I almost told him I'd get ready to go now. I didn't though.

Zac's pov

I kissed her forehead and she frowned and looked guilty as hell. She lied about something. "So I'll just go to the school and ask to speak with mr. Smiths daughter?" I asked. "Yes." She gulped. "You sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Words." I told her. "No." She admitted. "He doesn't have a daughter." She replied. "So you lied?" I asked. "Yes." She mumbled. "Did she scare you Cassi or did you just not want to go to school?" I asked. "I just didn't wanna go to school." She gave in. "The whole asking for a spanking thing?" I asked. "To get out of one." She finally told the truth. "Over my lap." I sighed. She obeyed and went over my lap. I have her ten before I pulled everything down. She wasn't even being effected by this spanking yet but no worries I could always make the punishment bare or get a hairbrush or wooden spoon. 30 bare with my hand made a difference though. "Will you ever lie to me again?" I asked. "No Zac never!" she sobbed. This spanking was harder than the one she got the first day here. A lot harder. "Good girl. Ever going to try to ditch school ever again?" I questioned further. "No!" she replied. "Okay. Good girl. It's over it's done." I soothed as I picked her up and sat her on my lap making her hiss in pain. "Sorry." I apologized for plopping her sore ass down on my hard knee. "It's okay." She replied cuddling into me. "Why aren't you scared of me?" I asked. "Cause you love me." She answered making me smile. "I do. I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She yawned. "Quick nap cause you're going at noon. "You'll be able to see my red thighs from under my skirt!" she said worriedly. "You should have thought of that before lying to me." I said. "I know. I'm sorry." she apologized. "It's forgotten babes." I told her. "Goodnight." She whispered. "G'night." I replied leaving her door cracked. She's a pain in the ass but she's my pain in the ass touch her and I'll kill you. Quite literally actually. I chuckled to myself. I'm a terrible person. I kill for a living and now I'm making jokes about it. I'm gonna go to hell for this. Hey at least I make sure they're guilty first. I don't just kill random citizens. That would be just wrong.

A/N: I'm a creep I know lol was it good? or nahhh?