Chapter 20

A/N: I'm hoping this is a good chapter but some of y'all may not like what goes on. Sorry.

Zac's Pov

After Wes left I noticed Cassi pouting. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "Wes loves Timmy more than me." She huffed. "Well yeah." I chuckled. "He ignored me the whole time to practically stare at Timothy." She whined. "He's just making sure he's alright. That kid has been through a lot." I told her. "So? He's safe now. Wes could have given me his attention." She said sassily. "Cassi you're acting like a spoiled little brat. Stop it." I told her sternly. "No. He's my boyfriend." She whined. "I want you to call him and tell him you're not mature enough to date him." I told her firmly. "No." She said making my blood boil. "Do it. I'll spank you and then make you is that what you want?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. "Noooo I'm not going to!" She whined loudly. "Then get your ass over my lap." I spoke calmly. "No. I don't gotta listen to you. I can just call social services and tell them I wanna leave." She sassed. "Go ahead baby girl." I taunted. "Okay." She said unsure of herself. She slowly got her phone out, gulped nervously, stared at her phone for a good 30 seconds before putting it down and walking towards me. "Over my legs baby." I ordered softly. "Yes sir." She said quietly before draping herself over my lap. "Don't ever think of doing that again you got me?" I asked. "Yes sir. I'm sorry daddy." She whispered. "Just 20 baby, then you're going to call Wes." I informed her. "Yes sir." She sighed. SMACK. I saw her eyes widen in shock. I forgot to warn her. Oops? "Sorry baby, forgot to warn you." I apologized rubbing her back a little. "S'okay." she said making me smile softly. "Restarting." I warned before Bringing my palm down against her bum continuously till I reached 18. "Last two baby girl." I stated in a soothing voice. "Okay." She cried softly. I don't think it was necessarily from the pain of the spanking but from the reasoning behind the spanking. She never wanted to leave me and we both know that. I landed the last two quickly on her thighs. I pulled her up into my lap and wiped her tears. "Shhh baby girl you're alright." I whispered. "I'm sorry. I never meant it. I never wanted to leave you! You're the best thing to ever happen to me and I love you so much! Please don't hate me, I'm so sorry daddy." She started crying harder and harder. "No baby girl I could never hate you." I soothed. "I don't deserve you. I'm supposed to be an orphan that was given to some criminal, not you. I wasn't supposed to get this lucky." She spoke softly making my heart break. "Baby, you deserve the world. Don't ever say that again you understand?" I asked slightly sternly. "Yes daddy." she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Good girl. I love you very much baby." I told her kissing her forehead. "I love you too." She said finally laying her head on my chest to rest a bit. I rocked us from side to side in a soothing way for about 5 minutes. "Okay baby, I'm still gonna make you call Wes. He shouldn't have to worry about making you angry for loving his son more than you. He has enough on his plate alright? Find a guy that doesn't have a kid okay babe?" I asked. "Okay." She sighed. I handed her, her phone and she dialed his number.
Convo
W-Wes
C-Cassi
W- hello?
C- hey Wes
W- hey how are you?
C- fine, you?
W-I'm great.
C-Wes I'm not mature enough for you. I gotta break up with you.
W-I know you're not kid, that's alright. I wish you the best okay?
C-thanks Wes. Bye.
W- bye.

End convo

"I'm proud of you baby." I told her kissing her cheek. "Thanks." She smiled softly. "Will you sing to me?" She asked a little while later. "Sing to you?" I asked with a chuckle. "Please?" She asked. "Okay, what song?" I asked. "Fight for you?" She asked. "Okay baby girl."

After I finished the song I noticed she had fallen asleep with her head on my chest. Man I love this little girl. She's my world and I'll always fight for her. I walked up to her room and laid her down. When I tried walking away she held onto my sweat pant leg. "Don't go daddy." She whispered. So of course I scooted her over and laid down beside her and ended up taking a nap along side her.