𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

you rush into the slytherin common room and draco places you gently down onto the sofa. He then starts panicking and walking around the room.

"Does this mean I'm one of them??" You ask him still panicking.

"Well what else is it suppose to mean?!" He snaps back. You look to the ground awkwardly.

You feel his hand on your cheek as he sits down next to you.

"I'm sorry." He mutters.

You smile back but before you could say anything you hear everyone leaving the building. You and draco rush out to see everyone standing infront of the building. You hear the cunning laugh of your father but you cant see anything because you are stood behind everyone.

"Harry Potter!..is dead" he boldly announces. You run to the front pushing your way through everyone and you see a bunch of deatheaters surrounding Voldemort,you turn to see Hagrid holding harry's body. Ginny tries to run to him but her father holds her back.

"Ahh My dear daughter there you are"  he yells to you. Everyone gasps from behind you as a tear drops down your cheek. You feel numb and you cant comprehend the fact that harry is dead.

Draco pushes his way through the crowd and stands infront of you protectively.

"Harry Potter is dead! from this day forth. You put your faith in me" he points to himself as he tells the crowd.

You turn to see everyone either crying or looking defeated. You start to cry. You feel dracos hand slide into yours and he turns to you.

"Its gonna be okay" he whispers as he hugs you tightly.

You see your father turn around to the crowd behind him and walk towards them all.

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" He jokes swinging his arms up in the air. The crowd laughs along with him as he turns back around to face everyone.

"And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us....or die" he commands still smirking cunningly with his arms still out in the air.

After a few seconds of silence and no one stepping forward Lucius steps forward and looks towards you both.

"Draco..y/n.." he says. Everyone turns to face you both still in shock. Draco is on the verge of tears aswell as you. You see his blond curls blowing in the windy breeze as his lip quivers. Lucius has his hand out.

"Draco. Y/n..come" Narcissa steps forward with a soft welcoming smile on her face.

He turns to you in sorrow before slowly stepping forward  to meet lucius and narcissa in the crowd of deatheaters. He doesn't let go of your hand until he walks to far dropping your hand  leaving you alone.

Before he can meet with his parents your father greets him with a hug.

"Ah well done draco. Well done"  voldemort says to the terrified boy.

Draco doesn't hug him back,he awkwardly stood there waiting for the time he can reunite with his parents. He does so as he walks into the crowd and meets Narcissa. Before leaving they both turn to you and so does everybody else.

"Now now dear daughter..come on" Voldemort says to you. With tears rolling down your face you turn to Ron and Hermione.

They both stare at your disapprovably as you shoot them a look full of sorrow. You look back at Harry's body which seems to be twitching.

"Please y/n" draco shouts to you.

As you close your eyes ready to step forward you hear the limp of someone else stepping forward. You open your eyes and see Neville limping towards the dark lord.

"Neville no" you whisper to the boy but he couldn't hear you.

As the boy stopped limping your father turns to the crowd then back to Neville.

"Well I must say I hoped for better." He states causing the crowd of deatheaters to laugh hysterically. You see Ron still staring at you before mouthing the words "he's alive" over to you and only you,no one else saw. Your eyes widen as you turn to Harry's body again. It all made sense.

You turn back to the crowd of deatheaters who are still laughing.

When they stop Voldemort steps closer to Neville.

"And who might you be young man?" He asks the frightened boy.

"Neville Longbottom" he responds,he was covered in blood and bruises. The deatheaters start laughing again.

"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our-" your father begins to talk until he gets interrupted by Neville.

"I'd like to say something" he cuts in.

Its silent for abit.

"Well Neville I'm sure we would all be fascinated about what you have to say" Voldemort answers sarcastically.

Neville ignores the sarcasm and starts to speak.

"Doesn't matter that Harry's gone"he says before getting Interupted by Seamus stood behind him also covered in cuts and bruises.

"Stand down Neville" he swiftly tells the boy.

"People die every day!"he turns to Seamus and then swiftly turns back.

"Friends,family....yeah we lost Harry tonight he's still with us. In here" he points to his heart as he continues to speak.

"So is Fred. And Reamus. Tonks. All of them"

You cry at the fact that they are dead. You didn't know until now. You turn to the weasleys and see Goerge standing alone without fred.

"I'm so sorry" you mouth to the boy with a tear rolling down your face. He nods with a warming smile and you both turn back to Neville who was still preaching.

"He didn't die in vain!"he states,he focus' his attention onto Voldemort and stumbles forward abit.

"But you will!" He spits at the dark lord.

"Neville!"you yell at the boy,he turns to you.

"I'm sorry y/n but he will! You deserve better" he tells you and swiftly turns back at the dark lord who is laughing to himself.

"Cuz you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!" He shouts. He pulls the sword out of his arms and it makes a sharp noise.

"NO NEVILLE" you screech and run to the boy.

"Y/n!" Draco cries as he tries to run to you but is held back by his father.

Before anything else could happen you see harry rolls out of hagrids arms and to the floor.

"Oh my god" you mutter as he picks up his wand and throws a few spells at your evil father,he throws some back as the confusion on your father's face turnt to anger.

You see harry run across the place getting shot at by spells. You try to help but your arm is pulled away and so are you.

"C'mon quickly!" Draco yells as he drags you with him and his mother.

"No draco!" You yell trying to get him off you but fail.

-charlie