𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

You arrive at Hogwarts and you see that they were already prepared,they had a defence spell up blocking any deatheaters from entering the grounds and everyone was dotted around the school,secretly you cheered. You see Neville laughing at the death eaters on the other side while they all shout things at him.

"Yeah!come on!not so tough now are ya!" He shouts.

You mentally facepalm as you knew they would get in one way or another. Neville smiled at you from where he is before noticing the death eaters entering  the grounds.

His and your face both dropped as they started running full speed at him. He sprints towards the rest of the group at the end of the coridoor away from the death eaters getting close to him.

As they got closer and closer to Neville you notice the platform falling slightly. The first bit of it fall and so did all the death eaters. Neville leapt off the platform and was heading to land on the other side with everyone on. You see him fall down.. as soon as the platform fully falls it goes silent for a bit.

A  couple seconds later you see hand grip the platform,it was Neville.he pushed himself up and looked at everyones concerned faces.

"Well that went well" he chuckles as he gets helped up by Seamus.

You expected the children to come back to defend harry( as it was the summer, they shouldn't be at school) but they were loads of them!teachers and everything! Voldemort wasn't going to win that.

your father stayed back with a few deatheaters while everyone else go in.

"go on then young lord" one of the deatheater says to you. You rolled your eyes as you stormed into the building where everyone was attacking left right and centre.

You see bellatrix hit Ginny with a spell and you rush over.

"What the hell you crazy bitch!" You shout at bellatrix as she giggles hysterically.

Molly Weasley steps on the platform giving bellatrix a death stare. 'Oh if looks could kill' you thought to yourself as Molly raised her wand to face bellatrix.

"Not my daughter you bitch!" She scowls as she shoots a few spells at her,bellatrix shoots a few back still laughing but Molly got the upper hand,she shot about three at a time and Bellatrix divided into thousands of pieces. She was dead.

Everyone cheers for Molly as you sigh of relief and walk out the hall. You feel a hand on your waist spinning around you see Ron and harry.

"Y/n,there you are!" Ron yells.

"How did you know we we're here? And what happened with Voldemort in the forest!??" Harry asks.

Overwhelmed with all the questions you start to panic. They would hate you if they knew who your real father was. And that's why dobby came to pick you up at your house. He sent him.

"I- I'm sorry" you mutter as they share the same confused look.

"What do you mean?" Ron asks

Before you could explain harry cuts in

"We dont have time. Cmon y/n,ron you know what to do." He grabs your hand and Ron nods as he heads off a different direction.

-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲