𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

You are back at hogwarts now after the very weird trip to hogsmead when hermionie ran Into the hall and sat down opposite me and harry, she dumped a dusty book on the table "Look! Look! I knew I was right" she said
Me and harry looked at the book it was open on a page about love potions.
"A cure exists! We can get ron back to his usual self"
"But it will take a while"
"How long" you questioned
"A week. And that's if we can get the right ingredients in time"  she handed you and harry a list of all the things that was needed to make the cure.

The first few things was potions so you and harry decided after slughorns class you would both sneak into the closet until he was gone and take things from there.
Harry hated the idea of stealing from a professor but he was doing it for his best friend.

After potions class harry distracted slughorn while you snuck into a dusty closet full of books and cleaning supplies,  and you waited then harry joined you in the closet, you both waited for about 30 minutes all though it felt like forever, until slughorn left the class. Harry went out first looking to see if their was anyone in the classroom, you followed quickly after.
"I guess we are alone" said harry smirking awkwardly
"Yeah-uh" you looked at your hands before saying
"We better get the stuff then.
"Oh yeah"
You collected all the items and put them in a bag, when their was a noise coming from outside the door then the door opened...

There was voices you recognised it and by the look on Harry's face he did to,
It was crabbe,goyle and draco,
You put your ear up against the door,
Crabbe: "so who's the girl"
Draco: "what girl"
Goyle:" the girl you cant stop thinking about"
Draco:"there is no girl now shut it both of you."
Crabbe: "It better not be that griffindoor halfblood what's her name goyle?"
Goyle: "y/n miller"
Draco: "shut it both of you I'm done with this conversation now shut up before I make you
Goyle:" oOoOo malfoys in lovee"
(Draco pulls out his wand and aims it at goyle throat)
Draco:"I'm warning you, if you say anything to ANYONE you will wish you never lived!"
Draco says before storming out the class

You look at harry in shock.
"I-uh-I"
"Look let's just get out of here before slughorn comes back we will discuss this later" you nod and run out of the door making sure no one was lurking around the corner, it was clear. Or so you thought...
-Ellie