𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

you finally unlock eyes with Draco and spin round to see Hermione and Ron stood at the entrance of the building staring confusingly at you. You share the same confused look back at them. What are they doing outside?

"Ron?"you question the boy back.

Hermione had her arms crossed and her mouth wide open.

" I can not believe you would cheat on Ron!" she shouted.

" what! NO! I AM NOT CHEATING ON RON?? ARE YOU INSANE" you shout back not caring who heard, you couldn't of slept if Ron thought you cheated on him.

"Ron I promise" you turn to the quiet boy.

"what are you two freaks doing out here anyway?" Draco interrupts.

"Ron. I promise. We did nothing." you plead for him to just listen and understand and ignoring Draco.

"I believe you y/n, but I told you. I didn't want you hanging out with him." he says.

Hermione looks at him in disbelief and then turns to you in disgust.

"you're all unbelievable." she sighs in anger.

"who asked you mudblood." draco snapped back at her. She turns to draco in anger but seems to calm herself down.

Your eyes start to glisten and form tears. Even though Ron believed you it was all too much to take in. It's like all the pain and heartbreak you've felt over the years are all flooding black now. Ron walks over to you and stands before you. He removes Dracos robe and throws it back at draco.

Before you could say anything he  pulls you in and hugs you tightly as you start to cry in his arms, Hermione and Draco can hear your sobs that you just have to let out. Ron cups your face in his hands and kisses you softly causing you to calm down a little bit. You look over at Draco who looked extremely frustrated.

"drac-" you start to question but before you could finish he starts to swiftly walked off. You felt bad kissing Ron infront of Draco even though he was your boyfriend.

"see what trouble he causes? He doesn't care about anyone but himself y/n and deep down you know that."ron explains as he wipes the last tear from your face. You nod but deep down you know that draco isn't a bad person, he's just raised to act like he is. He's just a boy.

As you walk back your dorm you hear footsteps coming down the hallway with the sound of Draco groaning.

"get off me you little-"

"ahh there the rest of them are." umbridge smirks as she turns the corner, she is tightly pulling dracos robe with him in it high as he's on his tiptoes trying to get her off of him.

"miss i-" hermione tries to explain.

"no need for speaking miss Granger. The four of you in my office tomorrow for detention" she violently drops draco and walks off giggling. Draco shoots up and brushes down his cloak. He sighs at the three of you then walks back off down the hall to his dorm.

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞