𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The last few weeks was kind off a blur. After you got out of the hospital you spent the entire time in your room just trying to process it all. Ron had sent you many letters but you didnt tell him about your mum, you didnt want anyone to worry.

Now you were back on platform 9¾. You got on the train and went to look for a empty compartment you just wanted to be alone.
Then the door opened "Y/N" screamed Ron,Hermione was walking in slowly after.

He sat down on the seat next to you and put his arm around you "wheres harry" you say looking at both of them.

"Oh uh he uh. Wanted to be alone." Said ron looking at the floor you felt a bit angry at harry you hadn't seen him of received a letter from him since school, and now he wont even talk to you!. Ron could see you was getting angry and kissed your forehead lightly. "Its okay y/n we dont need him"
"Are you alright" said ron "yes" you lied.

He knew you was lying so he kept asking what was wrong you gave up and screamed
"MY MUM IS DEAD OKAY!"
They both look at you in shock
"Omg I'm so sorry y/n... I didnt mea-"
You cut him off with a kiss.
"Its okay you didnt know" he smiled and patted his lap for you to lay down you took the chance and buried your head in his lap. Falling asleep.

"Y/n wake up" you open your eyes to someone lightly shaking you. It was ron.
"We are here!" You sit up and see the castle in the distance. As you get out of the train you see harry in front
"HARRY" you scream pushing people out the way to get to him
"HARRY" he walks faster and so do you then suddenly you fall.
You rub your forehead and look up
"We have got to stop meeting like this" says draco as he gets up off the floor with a grin on his face
"Why was you trying to get to potter anyway"
He says looking at you.
"Its none of your business draco".
"Fine whatever" he angrily stomps off but not before turning around and mumbling "sorry about your mum"
How did he know?
Who Told him?
Why is he Being so nice to me?
As you could answer those questions ron runs over throwing himself on the floor to check your alright "y/n! Are you okay I saw you fall!"
"I'm fine ron" you say before getting up and brushing of your skirt.

You stare at those double doors again all these things start entering your mind
If draco knows about your mum then does the whole school know?
What will this year be like?...

-Ellie♡
Sorry this is kinda late we both have school stuff to do but we will try to daily update.