𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

you awoke to the sound of hermione rushing from the bathroom to the dormitory again brushing her puffy hair swiftly until she ties it up behind her neck.

She hadn't noticed your consciousness but you yawned loudly until she jumped with a screech.

"oh my goodness y/n I thought you were asleep..you frightened me" she said catching her breathe with her hand over her heart.

You chuckle then turn to ginny's bed, the red haired girl was still asleep, she pulls the cover over her head as hermione starts to rant about how she is going to be late for potions class even though it started in almost an hour.

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚~

You step into potions class to see neville got the last seat next to the golden trio. The only seat left was next to Blaise zabini and pansy Parkinson. You sigh as you sit down next to Blaise and on the other side of him was pansy.

You are reading your book about potions almost at the end of class when you feel your shoulder get nudged. You turn to Blaise death staring him and pansy down until he hesitated to speak for a bit.

"what is it zabini" you spat scowling at the two sat in besides you.

"I- uh..was just gonna ask if you wanted to get butter beer with me and Parkinson later?" he stutters to ask.

Your scowl slowly fades and you start smiling at the two, their feared face slowly calmed.

"sure. I'll get butter beer with you. Its on you though zabini"

Blaise chuckles a bit then swiftly turns back around and mumbles with draco who is on the other table with crabbe and goyle.

You try ignore their pointless whispering but it's extremely hard when the class went silent a couple seconds ago.

"I am not getting stupid butter beer with you if that filthy mudblood is coming. Count me out." draco whispers but was the loudest sound in the class. You felt embarrassed as everyone heard what was going on.

You raise your head and notice the golden trio and Neville who are all looking at you disappointedly because you said yes to blaise. You shrug at them then look back down at your book.

"oh come on draco. Just one drink." pansy tries to convince him whispering again, very, very badly.

"I said no. If she's coming I'm not. End of story" he replied.

"you are awfully terrible at whispering, the pair of you." you snap at pansy and draco. "and last time I checked draco, you're not in control of me. So why don't you stop being a stupid cry-baby and just face the mudblood yourself." you slam your book together and shoot up out of your chair heading for the door.

"you still up for that butter beer then Miller?" You stop in your tracks, you turn around and Blaise is stood with pansy, crabbe and goyle. And draco? It seems like draco doesn't want to be seen as he looks defeated at the back of the crowd.

"Draco?" you ask tilting your head so he is in your sight. He slowly lifts his head.

"don't disappoint me Miller." he answered walking out the door with crabbe and goyle following him.

"i'll find a way to your dorm later to collect you. Don't dress up too much, will you. Don't want too much competition" Pansy bashes your shoulder on the way out, you rub your sore shoulder as Blaise shrugs and runs off to follow Pansy. You look at Harry and Ron who both also look defeated.

You go sit next to them and group hug them. "I'm always a griffindoor. I won't let them control me. It's one drink guys come on" you plead them for their approval.

They both hesitated but then continued to nod in approval. You smile before walk out the classroom. You turn the corner before you feel an arm grab your wrist gently. You turn to see Ron. He looks scared.

"please don't let him change you y/n, you're amazing" he begs.

"Ron. I won't ever" you respond placing your hand opon his cheek causing him to blush.. Its awkward silence for a few seconds as Harry and Hermoine turn the corner,they both change their facial expression from giggling to frowning.

You swiftly remove your hand Ron's cheek and place it by your side and proceed to lead the three to the library for lunch.

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞