𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

"Harry what the bloody hell are you talking about" you ask him growing impatient at the silent boy sat before you.

"I bought a love potion at the shop in hogsmeade." He confesses shamefully.

"What!why harry?!" Hermione jumps out her seat and stood up.

"That's not the main concern right  now Hermione unfortunately. I thought I kept it hidden but draco found it and gave it to Lavender. Y/n I have no idea why he gave it to her but he did and she used it on Ron. I also have no idea why Draco wanted to get rid of it. It's odd but we will get to the bottom of it." He explains swiftly.  You feel your heart sink,you have so many questions.

"Harry! Why did you get it in the first place you complete idiot!" Hermione lashes out him.

"I cant say." He looked down to the floor.

"Fine. Whatever,let's just focus on Ron and getting him back. Come on" Hermione drags you both down the corridors into the boys dorm.

"Hermione,we will get in serious trouble if we are caught here!" You say to the concentrated girl. You all crouched down through the halls.

Hermione peeks through the open door to Harry and Ron's room. The girls eyes widened and her face dropped,her eyes glistened. You push her out the way to see what is happening.

You peek in to see Lavender and Ron in bed together,all you can hear is the sound if their lips crashing together.

"Oh lord" you whisper and pull a disgusted face trying to hide the pain.

"Let's just do it tomorrow. I'm tired." Hermione says with her voice cracking with her trying not to cry.

"Hermione?" Harry questions. Shouldn't you be the one crying,not her?

She hurries down the halls to your dorm leaving you with harry.

"Goodnight then" he chuckles and pulls you in for a hug.

"Harry." You mutter as you pull away from the warm hug.

"Dont worry. They will stop as soon as I walk in. Now go get sleep. Long day ahead" he explains reassuringly. You smile a bit and walk away.

You walk into your dorm and fall straight asleep not saying a word.

~𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱~

it's the morning and you're sat in the great hall listening to Dumbledoors speech before eating.

"𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧,𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚" he boldly spoke finishing his speech.

You're sat next to Harry,Neville, Seamus and Dean not sure where Hermione is. You cant see Lavender or Ron here either.

You scan the slytherin table and spot Draco already staring at you,he swiftly turns away once he noticed you had caught him staring.

Everyone had started eating but you wasn't hungry so you went to search for Hermione, a few seconds down the hallway and you feel a hand on your waist spinning you around.

You turn to discover Draco towering over you with a smirk drawn upon his smug face with his hand on your waist.

"Draco?"

"We need to talk. I know harry told you" he said.

He pulls you aside to the window and sat down on the steps and starts staring out the window,you are awkwardly stood above him waiting for him to explain. He noticed you're still stood up.

"Well sit down" he says and points to the empty spot on the steps opposite him. You swiftly jolt to sit down uncomfortably.

He sighs.

"Why did you steal to potion for her draco. Tell me!" You insist.

"You dont need to know that Miller" he snaps back avoiding eye contact and staring out the window.

"I know nothing at all draco that's the problem!I'm so confused at everything!" You stand up and start walking away.

"Fine!" He tells causing you to flinch a bit but turn back round to the boy.

"Well??"

"I didn't want Weasley to have you." He sighs.

"WHAT."you yell. "SO YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE HAPPY WITH MY BOYFRIEND??" you feel your face full if redness and anger.

"No" he sharply responds standing up from the window.

"I want you to be happy with me." He confesses,you saw him struggle to let the words out.

"Draco i-"

"Dont bother." He swiftly trys to barge pass you but before he could you grabbed his face and crashed your lips into his,he hesitated at first but kissed you back willingly,you feel his smirk on your lips as you finally pull away..he looks into your eyes and locks eye contact with you. He tucks your Hair behind your ear and hurries off leaving you standing shocked on the spot.

Suddenly you see Lavender running down the halls into the hospital wing.

"Oh my won-won" you hear her screech. You rush into the hospital wing to spot Hermione and Lavender arguing continuously and Ron unconscious on the hospital bed.

They stop arguing as they see you rush in,they go silent watching you stood at the door in fear.