𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

You got up from the red couch and walked over to the door. It was harry.
"Hi I-uh-I" before he could finish you slapped him across the face
"YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR AGES AND WHENEVER WE SAW YOU YOU WOULD JUST RUN AWAY!" harry looked back up at you rubbing his cheek
"Yeah I deserved that" he mumbled
"Explain"
"I cant really. Its complicated but I needed to see you. I've missed you"
The anger in your eyes turned to pity he looked sad. You gave in and gave him a hug,
He hugged you back and mumbled
"Sirius is dead" you hugged him tighter and heard him begin to cry.
~Time skip~
You had both stayed up all night just talking catching up. You hadn't seen him in ages you missed him, then ron came down the stairs yawning and rubbing his eyes
"Harry!?"
Harry looked up and walked over to ron giving him a hug
" where have you been mate"
"Hermionies been worried"
"Its a long story y/n will fill you in".
It was saturday so you had the whole day to be with harry and ron.

You was now in the great hall with harry and ron eating breakfast "shall we go to hogsmead today I really need new books" said hermionie not taking her eyes of her book ron looked at you for agreement.
You nodded and so did harry.
You looked over at ron he was leaning over to you he gave you a kiss just then draco walked Into the hall. Seeing you two kiss made him crazy, but he didnt show it he just rolled his eyes and sat down next to crabbe and goyle angrily putting food on his plate.
You (still wrapped around Ron's arms) pulled him up intwining your fingers together and rushed out the hall giggling

30 minutes later you came out of your dorm all dressed and ready for the day wearing a black crop top jumper and grey ripped skinny Jeans.

(Something like this) Then you went and met up with Ron, harry and hermionie who had been dressed for ages waiting for you

Then you went and met up with Ron, harry and hermionie who had been dressed for ages waiting for you.
"You look great" said ron running up to you wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead.
"Letttsss goo" said hermionie
~Time skip~
You had gone shopping hermionie had her books and everything she wanted. "Let's go and see fred and George in their new shop"
Said ron before running off up the street you arrived at their sweet shop and decided to get some sweets when you saw harry hanging out in the love potion area before picking one up and paying for it at the till.
Then you went back to hogwarts you didnt know whether to ask harry about the sweets or just ignore it. But you pushed that thought to the side and went for some dinner in the hall.
-Ellie