𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

you're back in your dorm with Ginny, Hermione must of been with Harry and Ron somewhere but you were on layed comfortably on your bed reading your books, Ginny was going on some rant about how she liked Harry, Although you were with Ron you still felt some things towards Draco and Harry which you felt really guilty for so you just block out Ginny's voice and focus on your books.

As your writing your hand starts to ache, "ouch" you slightly throw the quill across the bed in shock and you take a look on your hands at where the scars were. The words have changed to "𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲"  you were confused but focused on Ginny to see if the pain would go away. It did. Its like Umbridge had control of you. You hated the pain.  It didn't hurt like normal hand cuts. It hurt way more, like someone was stabbing a knife through your hand.

You listened to Ginny the whole night until you fell asleep.

Dracos POV:

y/n hasn't really spoke to me much after detention. I wanted to see her again, I needed to see her again and clear things up. She wasn't like any other girl. She was different, even if she was a mudblood griffindork. She found a way in. I wouldn't willingly let her do that. What is wrong with me?

I walk once again down the halls to the Slytherin common room and sat in there for a while just thinking and waiting patiently.

Suddenly the door to the common room slowly creaks open,in comes Parkinson trying to walk seductively but she ended up looking like a complete and utter idiot.

"well well well.. Malfoy, are you finaly over that pathetic griffindoor girl." she asks as she sits on my lap.

(Writers POV again:)

He pushes her off in disgust but he know it was better to move on then to fall for her more.

"come on. Get her off your mind" pansy sighs playing with his soothing blonde hair on the side of him. He sighs and swiftly kisses her to try make him feel anything else towards somebody else. She obviously kisses him back willingly.

Meanwhile, Hermione creeps back in the room silently and goes straight to bed not saying anything.

~𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱~

You're the first one awake and the first thing you do is get ready, you're not sure what got into you but you just felt really excited for today. Like nothing could bring you down....

everyone is up now and you're making your way to the great hall for breakfast with Hermione and Ginny expecting Harry and Ron to already be there. As you enter its as usual, you see the boys and start making your way over to them. You notice on the slytherin table Pansy is hooked under Dracos arm and buried her head onto his shoulder neatly. you feel your heart start to pump faster and swiftly make your way to Ron.

He seems kind of distant today. He smiled at you and kissed you but that was it, he usually wraps his arms around you joyfully.

"Are you okay Ron?" you ask. He shoots his head from his food.  "yeah just hungry" he digs back into his breakfast. You knew this wasn't a lie but more of an excuse. You scan your eyes across the hall again and see Draco and Pansy kissing, they must of started kissing when they saw you looking. They're Slytherin after all.

You look back down not bearing the sight and felt guilty because you were with Ron.

Suddenly a bright girl skips over to the table and takes a seat next to Neville and Seamus(who were opisite the lot of you) Ron's face lit up when she sat down, Harry and Hermione gave me a look as you were confused.

"how's my won-won" the girl asks and taps her finger on the tip of his nose playfully causing him to blush.

"excuse me?? Who the bloody hell are you" you snap at the girl. She turns to notice you had your hand on his arm protectively and gave you a sarcastic apolectic look.

"oh did Ron not tell you?? I'm lavender. And he's in love with me now" she replies still staring at him lovingly.

Your face dropped as you turnt to Ron and he is looking at Lavender dreamily.

"Ron? Please don't tell me this is true" you nudge to boy, not knocking him out anything.

"Y/n, we need to talk. Quick come on" Harry gets up and grabs your arm.

"what no harry I want to know what the hell is going on-" you shout still getting dragged outside the hall by harry, you see everyone in the hall has gone quite and is staring at you as you leave..

-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦