Chapter 7 ~party~

"Thank you everybody" you shout suddenly music starts playing it was your favourite song "eeeeeee" you scream before running onto the dance floor.
~time skip~
"May I have this dance" you turn around and see harry holding out his hand
"You may" you reply before taking his hand and leading him onto the dance floor a slow song was playing. He places his arms around your waist and you place yours around his neck. You get lost in the moment.
"Thankyou"
He replies before scurrying off over to the table of food you see out the corner of your eye draco looking at you , you smirk before running after harry.

It was finally time to open all the presents first you open Ron's who got you 5 chocolate frogs as he knows you love them so much.
Hermione got you a new book one of your favourites. And then you open your parents and yours familys. Last was Harry's present it was wrapped in sparkly golden wrapping paper and had a red bow attached to the middle. You open it to see a necklace with a deer charm and a note saying "Always"

"Omg harry its beautiful!" "May I" He says before placing it around your neck "Thankyou" you say looking into his blue eyes

"May I"
He says before placing it around your neck
"Thankyou" you say looking into his blue eyes.
He smiles at you for a few minutes and starts to blush.

You're back in the common room now walking up the stairs to your room when you fall landing on someone you look up to see...

(Hii this is Ellie I know this chapter is short I'm sorry about that but I will try to get the other one done today so follow for more updates thankyou!!)

-Ellie♡