𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

You and draco walk towards the forest arm in arm
"Stay here"
He nods and you continue walking further into the forest.

You stop when you can hear voices ahead,
"I dont think shes coming lord"
"She'll be here"
Said the 2 voices.
Then as you walk closer you can see Voldemort and all his death eaters
"Aah y/n, welcome"
Says Voldemort.
"I'm here, now what do you want"
"You have gone your entire life without knowing your true self, I think it's time you found out,"
"Well then tell me!" You say angrily.
"Child... I am your father."
You gasp in shock and begin walking backwards slowly with your hand covering your mouth,"
"No. No. No."
"NO I KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS YOUR LYING." you say a bit louder just then he flicks his wand and aims it at you.
Suddenly visions start appearing in your head it was of Voldemort and... your mother!?.

~flashback~
Mother:" you will not take my child away from me!"
Voldemort:" you are not worthy."
(Suddenly your mother evaporates across the country with you in her arms.)
Voldemort:" NOOOO"
~ End of flashback~

"You𝗿 ridiculous mother stole you from me than got married to that muggle, she was a disgrace so when I found her... I killed her."

You begin to cry and break down on the floor.
"YOU'RE THE REASON MY MUM IS DEAD!"
"She was not worthy to raise a powerful witch like you"
Not thinking you run out of the forest crying,
"Leave her be" said Voldemort to his death eaters.

You see draco still waiting outside the forest leaning on a tree with his arms crossed when you get close to him you collapse on the floor next to his feet.
He throws himself on the floor next to you
"Y/n? .... what happened"
"Voldermort...hes .... hes... my dad"
He puts your head up to his chest and strokes your hair as you cry.

After about 5 minutes you both run up to the castle and tell draco everything all about voldermort and your parents, he was just as shocked at you.

You see harry and ron in the distance when they notice your crying they start running towards you
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" says harry pointing his wand at dracos throat,
"Harry calm down it wasnt draco" you say still crying.
"Then what's wrong" said ron
"Oh...uh"
"What is it y/n"
"...oh it's nothing I just started crying bc of my mum and draco was nice enough to walk me back to the castle." You lie
It wasn't safe for them to know the truth and what would happen to you if everyone knew that the most evilist wizard of all time was your father. They would hate you.

Just then you,harry,ron and draco go back to the castle draco says goodnight and goes to his dorms while harry and ron walk with you to the griffindoor common room.
You didnt feel welcome their anymore, you didnt feel like a griffindoor and you knew it you just had to prove it so you made a plan, tomorrow after everyone has gone to bed you will go and see the sorting hat and see what you truly are, once and for all...
-Ellie