𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

As you run back into your dorm you see Hermione and Ginny,they immediately go silent as you walk in. Tomorrow was the last day of this year and you just couldn't be dealing with this all tonight.

"Am I interrupting?" You ask sarcastically,they dont reply.

Doesn't matter, I'll go." You snap at the two silent girls giving you a guilty look as you drop your books to the floor and run out the dorm,you walk into the common room where you discover Ron and Harry,they also go silent once you rush in.

"Oh for christ sake." You roll your eyes at them and sigh.

"If you have anything to say,say it to me! I'm sure I can take it after everything!" You yell.

Harry shares the same guilty look with Ron.

"Well!?"

They both stand up and head out the door not saying a word to you. You sigh out of exhaustion and flop yourself onto the sofa.

You decided to spend the night in the common room but you cant sleep due to thinking about everything,why did draco steal the cure for Lavender?

As soon as you're called to the great hall you rush in and take a seat next to Seamus and Dean.

'Last day y/n how you feeling?" Dean asks you,he seems to be in a good mood.

"tired" is all you said as you tried to dig into your food. You scan the table and spot Harry and Ron staring at you. ron speedily looks back down at his food but Harry stays staring at you. You look away to avoid awkwardness and didn't look back for the whole breakfast.

Mcgonagal and Dumbledoor gave a very long speech about the next year etc,but you seemed to zone out halfway through. It felt like you zoned out but you actually closed your eyes. Your head starts banging and you drop to the floor in pain holding your head in your hands.

you start screaming in pain even when you tried opening your eyes you could see a dark forest. All you could see was a dark figure moving towards you through the forest slowly,all noise from the great hall was blocked out completely and all you heard was the dark figure beginning to speak to you. You couldn't see a face as it was covered by a dark black cloak hung around the figure.

"𝘆/𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿...𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝..𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚. 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧."

The figure called out to you,you still feel yourself screaming and holding your head but all you can hear is his echoing face creeping around your head.

The dark figure gently lifts his hood up and shows you his true self. It was Voldemort. Flat nose,pale face,bald stood there with a cunning smile on his face,he starts hysterically laughing as you feel yourself drifting away from the forest.

You open your eyes,you're on the floor panicking,breathing heavily and sweating with tears rolling down your face. You eventually stop screaming and look up to notice everyone is gathered around you, mcgonagal is holding onto your arm besides you concerningly,you also feel a hand on your waist holding you steady. You turn to see Draco panicking with his hand on your waist and the other on your other arm.

Seamus and Dean are above you shouting your name.

"y/n!!" Seamus calls worriedly.

"What's happening is she okay!" Dean tells shortly afterwards.

Hermione,harry and Ron are behind them eyes widened,you see Harry crying but seems calm. You catch your breathe as Draco and mcgonagal lift you up gently.

"Are you okay miss Miller!" Mcgonagal asks you. You nod and turn to draco who looks terrified.

"What happened y/n?" He questions with his hand on your waist and arm
still.

"God sake Malfoy the poor girl just collapsed give her time!" Blaise argues with draco from the crowd.

"Oh shut it Zabini" he says back obviously not in the mood to fight.

"Potter,do the honours of helping Malfoy take y/n to the hospital wing will you" mcgonagal states as she passes your arm to harry who willingly takes it and helps you out. So does Draco. You dont say anything but sob as you head out the hall , linked arms harry and draco.

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞

𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲,𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞! 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰! <3