𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"Guys?? What's wrong?!" You screech at them receiving no answer. After a few minutes of panicking and screams they got up again and looked worried.

"What the hell just happened?!" you ask. You and Draco both didn't get whatever they got. A headache??

"Is it true." Harry steps forward rubbing his head ignoring all the questions you were throwing at them.

"Harry. You know I wouldn't lie." You sigh getting ready for all the questions and hatred.

"y/n." Hermione mutters as her and Ron step forward to level with harry. You and draco were stood opposite to them and Blaise had already set off somewhere.

"You've done so much for us. You've helped us and was always there for us. And you are not like your father at all." Ron explains.

Harry and Hermione nod in agreement as you lift your head up from the ground. You see all three of them smiling towards you.

Harry steps forward and reveals the necklace hid under your collar that says "always"

"I never lie either." He smiles at you before pulling you into a big group hug with Ron and Hermione. A few tears were dropped but you know the worst part hasn't even started yet.

"Blah blah blah whatever what the bloody hell just happened when you were on the floor in agony???" Draco interrupts pulling you towards him.

They give eachother a worried look and then turnt back to you.

"I have to meet your father in the forest." He explains sighing.

"WHAT! No Harry that's absurd!!!you're staying here no matter what." You try encourage him to stay.

"I cant y/n. If I stay he will kill more people. I cant let that happen" he responds defeatedly

"Fine. Then I'm coming with you."

Draco tugs on your arm protectively "you're not going anywhere." He says.

"Its my father! He wont hurt me!" You shout.

"Yes! But he will hurt Harry!" Hermione shouts back.

"Oh come on Hermione. Hasn't he been doing that all Harry's life??...just let me come" you plead.

'I'm sorry y/n. I just cant put anymore people at danger. Stay here." He apologised and runs off with Hermione and Ron.

"What the hell were you thinking??" Draco spins you around,he had dry blood on his face,cuts and bruises and so did you. The real thing hasn't even began.

"I'm sorry Draco"you stare down at the ground and look back up at the boy. There was a tear rolling down his cheek and his lip was quivering a bit. He swiftly wipes the tear of his face and puts a brave face on.

He cups your face in his hands "y/n Alexander Miller. After everything you're still standing strong. How?" He asks.

You kiss his soft lips "I stay for the people who need me to,Draco." You whisper in response.

"Listen. When we get out of here. Well. If we get out of here. I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he explains finally letting the tears drop.

"Draco i-"

"Marry me y/n." He interrupts. Your eyes grew big as you didn't know what to say.

"Yes!" You jump into his arms and kiss him passionately. Something felt different about this kiss. It was more of a wife kiss and not a love/hate kiss.

As you pull away your sleeve rolls up accidentally.

"Y/n??" He stutters pointing to your lower arm.

You question the boy before taking a look at your arm which had the dark mark on it.

"Oh my god" you say as you stare at the mark.

"Come on love. Let's get you inside and wait for the others to return." He grabs your arm and brought you inside,ignoring all the spells being thrown between the death eaters and the Hogwarts students and teachers and ignoring the dark mark tattooed into your skin.