𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

it's the last day at hogwarts before the start of the holidays and you're packing. You hear a knock on the door and you turn to see Ron stood there smiling. He enters the room and kisses your forehead.

"you better write to me during the holidays" he laughs.

"off course I will" you pull him in and hug him tightly.

~𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽~
You are boarding the train with the golden trio but before you fully enter you spot Draco not far away with Blaise and pansy. You stop walking.

"y/n?" Hermione questioned you as you stopped. She seemed to have calmed down since last night.

"you guys go on. I'll find you" you say as you make your way out the train and hurry over to Draco.

He spots you and doesn't say anything.

"hey" you greet him, he nods and turns back to pansy and blaise.

"Draco?"

He turns round to you inpatiently and scowls at you.

"weasly? Really?" he laughs and once again turns to Blaise and Pansy.

"why? You jealous?" you sarcastically chuckle.

Pansy interrupts and walks closer to you in anger. "jealous of what? He doesn't like you in the slightest. You're nothing but a stupid little mudblood. What makes it worse is that you're a griffindoor." she snaps leaving you scowling back at her.

"who asked you pugface" you snap back before swiftly turning back to draco. He smirks abit proudly but hides it with a scowl.

"Fine. You want to be like that? Go ahead. If it helps you sleep at night blame it all on me. But I'm way more than a mudblood and you know that." you explain as you turn around and make your way to the griffindoor campartments finding the golden trio.

~𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽~
You jump off the train and say goodbye to the golden trio.

You make your way home and as you open the door you see your dad sat at the table with his head in his hands.

"dad? What's the matter?" you ask concerningly. He looks up at you and you see tears dropping down from his face.

"oh darling. Welcome back." he says wiping the tears swiftly from his cheeks trying to hide his pain.

"wheres mother? And why are you crying??"

"sit down princess. I think we need to have a talk.". He points to a seat next to him and you sit down on it.

"please tell me what the hell is going on." you ask hardly bearing to see your dad cry.

"it's your mum. She's. Shes- dead." he cries.

You feel your heart sink and your body go cold. You sped up your breathing and drop to your knees on the floor. You scream in pain, your voice cracks. Your dad hurries down to the floor with you immediately and hugs you comfortably. You hug him back and cry in his arms. You couldn't stand, you were so weak.

He picked you up gently and placed you on the sofa.

"please no" you mutter as you cry, you are shaking and trying to catch your breath, your dad by your side.

"breathe y/n, it's going to be okay sweetie" he cries trying to act like everthing was fine. You felt empty. Numb. Gone. Suddenly you felt yourself breathing slower and slower until you saw black.

The next thing you know you woke up  in a hospital bed, your dad holding your hand hopelessly. You sit up properly and he lifts his head, his eyes glisten.

"thank god. Here take some water" he hands you a cup of cold water from the table behind you. You remember everything so clearly, you start to cry quietly again drinking the water.

"maybe this will cheer you up for now" the nurse says as she enters and hands you a letter with your name on it. You slowly open it and it read:

        𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲/𝐧

            𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲,𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

           -𝐑𝐨𝐧

𝐇𝐢!! 𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. 𝐇𝐢 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞? 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐎𝐡! 𝐇𝐢!! 𝐔𝐡 𝐨𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚!!

You giggle abit as you read the letter.

"what's that?" your father asked curiously.

"oh just. A friend." you answer. You wanted to tell him but you know he would be really protective and try get in contact with Ron.

You placed the letter down beside you and layed back down. You fluttered your eyelids and drift off back to sleep holding your dad's hand.