75

Yang and Ting went to the hospital first thing in the morning after Xioli gave birth, they are the one who said that will bring foods for them.

"Do you think they are already awake?" Ting asked Yang

"I don't know when we left last night it's already late and Brother Kian still not sleeping, I don't know what time he sleeps and I don't know if Sister Xi already woke up." Yang said to Ting but they softly opened the door.

Yang immediately saw Xioli standing up and on her hands is Hansel, she's feeding him.

Yang look around and saw her brother still sleeping on the bed, Xioli put a finger on her lips to sign them to keep silence.

"We brought food for you." Yang softly said to Xioli who smiles and nods

"Thank you Yang, you are early today." Xioli said

"Of course, I want to see Hansel again." Yang said while looking at the baby on Xioli's arms.

"Want to hold him?" Xioli asked Yang look at her surprise before looking at Ting who is standing beside her.

"I can hold him?" Yang asked unsure but Xioli nods.

"Of course, he is your nephew, Yang." Xioli said while encouraging her to take the baby.

"Okay, but give him softly I'm getting scared." Yang said still in unsure voice Xioli just laugh softly and give him to her.

Yang look at Hansel that placed in her hands, she look at Ting in widen eyes.

Ting put his chin on Yang shoulder and wrapped his hands on her, it looks like he is also holding Hansel from Yang's back.

"You are cute, you look like a family now." Xioli tease them and Yang look at her in horror before looking at her brother who is still sleeping.

"Don't worry, even he is so possessive towards you, I'm sure he already knows that one day you are going to marry Ting." Xioli said while she decided to sit down on the bed where Kian is sleeping.

"Do you want me to wake him up?" Xioli asked to the two who is still stunned, she even point to Kian who is still sleeping.

"He sleep late last night, so he can sleep for more." Ting said to Xioli who just nods

"Why don't you guys take a sit first?" Xioli asked, Yang nods and take a sit, Ting followed her and sit beside her.

"Good morning people!!" Everyone look up when someone shouted

Yang and Ting saw Hansel flinched when he heard the shout.

"Shin, Ming shut up." Ting immediately said but too late.

They heard a groaned, Ming and Shin who shouted paused and their eyes immediately went wide when they heard a groaned they look at Kian and Xioli.

"Love.." Xioli tries to calm Kian down.

Xioli knows that her husband don't want to be disturb, he will be bad mood the whole day if someone disturb his sleep except of course when Xioli is the one who is waking him up.

Xioli whispered sweet words to Kian, while brushing his hair like she will usually do if someone disturb Kian or when she tries to wake Kian.

"You both are so dead." Yang said to the duo who is gulping now getting scared.

"Be thankful that you are already on the hospital." Ting tease the two.

They all heard a sigh, that's why they look at Xioli and Kian's side, they saw Kian already sitting down, he looks calm but still sleepy.

"Did you bring foods?" Kian asked his sister when he saw her sitting down on the couch.

"Of course." Yang answer and even point at the paper bags on the table.

"Love, did you eat?" Kian asked Xioli

"Not yet, I'm planning to eat with you." Xioli said smiling sweetly to Kian.

She wants Kian to calm down that's why she keep on talking to him sweetly.

Kian knows what she's doing, that's why he look at the duo who is still standing on the door and they both gulped when they saw Kian looking at them.

"Why are you still standing at the door?" Kian asked calmly

"We are so sorry Brother Kian." Shin said

"We are not going to do it again." Ming said this time.

"You better be, you scared Hansel because of your loud voices." Xioli said she also saw how her son flinched in Yang's arms.

"Sorry." Both said in unison and Xioli just nods.

"Let's eat, love." Kian said before standing up to prepare the food.

"Did you already eat?" Xioli asked the others

"We already done before going here." Yang answer and Xioli just nods

"We are also done eating." Shin said

Kian just prepare the food in silence.

"Eat now." Kian said to Xioli

Yang and Ting brought porridge, Kian even feed Xioli.

"I can eat on my own honey." Xioli said to Kian

"I know but I want to feed you." Kian said to Xioli who just blushed because of it.

They are eating while the other four are just playing with Hansel until they heard a knock and the doctor came.

"Good morning." The doctor greeted

"Good morning doctor." Xioli said smiling to her

"I'm just here to check on Mrs. Lim." The doctor said Xioli immediately nods

The doctor check her up.

"Everything is good, Mrs. Lim, Mr. Lim, you just needed to rest and make sure you don't lift heavy things while your wounds still not fully healed." The doctor said to them.

"Yes doctor." Xioli answer.

The doctor nods before looking at Hansel and check on him before they bid their good bye.