74

Kian is holding Hansel on his hands, it's already late at night and Xioli is still sleeping.

His mom said it's normal for woman who just gave birth to sleep long to regain their strength.

"Hansel, don't cry too much, your mommy is still sleeping." Kian whispered to his son who is still crying on his arms.

He doesn't know what to do but he let his parents go home now because it's already late.

"Are you hungry?" Kian asked to his son who just cries

"Okay Hansel, let's feed you okay, don't cry." Kian said before picking the bottle and put it to Hansel's mouth.

Kian look up to check on his wife and he stop moving when he saw that Xioli is already awake and smiling at them.

"Honey, my love, you are awake." Kian said immediately went to Xioli side who just nods before looking at Hansel on his hands.

"What do you want baby?" Kian asked while helping Xioli to sit down in one hand while holding their son on the other.

"Hansel and water." Xioli said softly because her throat felt dry

Kian gave their son softly and Xioli immediately smiles, Kian fixed the pillow on Xioli's back before he pick a water for Xioli to drink.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call the doctor?" Kian asked

"I'm okay, no need to call them honey." Xioli said and Kian nods he sit on the bed looking at Xioli who is holding Hansel.

"I carried him inside me for nine months and he didn't even look like me, he is exactly your copy Kian." Xioli whined when she carefully to her son.

"Love, even he is exactly look like me, I'm sure he got your charms and sweetness." Kian said to comfort his wife who is smiling.

"I don't mind him being exactly like you, I'm afraid that everyone will say that he is scary like you when he grow up." Xioli said while running her fingers on Hansel's cheeks

"Do I look scary, love?" Kian tease her

"No, you are cute and I don't know why they are scared of you, I'm just afraid that they will think that way, our son will be good and not scary." Xioli said to Kian who nods

"Like I said, he will get your charms and sweetness, love." Kian said kissing his wife's forehead.

"It's already late, why are you still awake?" Xioli asked when she saw the time on the wall clock.

"I'm worried because you are still not waking up love and Hansel keeps crying, he just stop when you hold him and feed him." Kian said pouting looking at his son who is now peacefully sleeping while drinking his milk.

"He is just hungry, come on sleep now." Xioli said

The hospital room screaming richness because of how luxury it is. The room are big like a hotel room and it looks like can accommodate a large visitor.

"I want to stay beside you, love." Kian said and Xioli just chuckles

"Love, you are just sleeping on the other bed, we are still in the same room, we are not fit here on my bed." Xioli explained and Kian just pout.

"Alright, is it okay for me to sleep with you there?" Xioli asked because if she can move on the other bed, she doesn't mind.

"I'm going to carry you love." Kian said immediately and Xioli just chuckle and nods.

"Okay, let's put Hansel down first, you can't carry us both." Xioli said to Kian.

"I can love, want to try?" Kian said and Xioli slap his arms softly

"No, I want him to be safe." Xioli said and Kian just pout and softly get Hansel on Xioli's hands to put him on his small bed before getting Xioli to transfer her on the other bed.

Xioli holding her dextrose while they are moving. Kian softly put her down.

"Sleep now love." Xioli said to Kian who lay beside her.

They let Hansel sleep on his bed, he is peaceful that way, they just move him near the bed.

"You go back to sleep too." Kian said to Xioli who just nods.

"Love?" Kian called after few minutes of silence

"Why?" Xioli asked

"Thank you for loving me and giving birth to Hansel, you guys completed me." Kian whispered while he is buried his face on Xioli's neck.

"I should be the one who is thanking you, love. You gave me another family who loves me for who I am, you also give Hansel to me and gave me courage when I'm afraid before, you gave me a life that I can't imagine, a life that is full of love." Xioli said while holding Kian's hands.

"I love you babe." Kian whispered

"I love you too so much Lim Kian." Xioli said and she heard a soft breath meaning that Kian finally fell asleep.