14

"Dana, what the hell is wrong with you? I've been contacting you for days now." Xioli shouted to her cousin on the phone when Dana finally answer.

It's been three days since Kian give her this task and been three days since Xioli started calling Dana.

"Xioli, don't shout. I've been thinking this past few days because of something." Dana said and Xioli suddenly felt worried, she's always with Dana and she knows her very well.

"What's wrong?" Xioli asked and she just heard Dana sighing.

"Drake is back and I don't know what to do anymore." Dana said and she finally cries on the phone and Xioli just got shock.

"Dana, do you want me to come?" Xioli asked she doesn't care anymore if her parents will lock her up, Dana needed her.

"I already scheduled my flight to go there, Xioli. I hope you don't mind." Dana said and Xioli sigh

"You know that you are always welcome to my home right? You don't need to think that I won't allow you to stay with me." Xioli said

Drake is Dana's ex boyfriend, they have a good relationship until something happened.

"When are you going to arrived here?" Xioli asked Dana

"Tonight, I'm going tonight. I need to get away as soon as possible." Dana said and Xioli got confused why Dana needed to be far away as soon as possible.

"Why?" Xioli asked Dana

"What do you mean why?" Dana asked back

"Why do you need to be far away soon, did something happened? Drake did something to you?" Xioli asked and Dana sigh

"He is trying to talk to me and I don't know why he needed to talk to me after what happened." Dana said and Xioli just shake her head even she knows that Dana can't see her

"I'm going to fetch you, be thankful that I already got the car that I ordered." Xioli said if she didn't get the car she doesn't know how she's going to fetch Dana.

"Thank you, I'm going now I needed to pack my things." Dana said

"Take care Dana." Xioli said and the line cut off.

Xioli sigh before throwing her phone. She knows that her family already know where she is.

But why are they still doing nothing, what are they planning to do?

.

.

Xioli are getting impatient, she's in front of the airport waiting for Dana to get out, she arrived on time and Dana already called her.

"Lu Dana where are you?" Xioli whispered to herself.

"Chen Xioli." Xioli look up when she heard her name, but she got shock when she saw Lim Kian.

"Mr. Lim." Xioli called and Kian nods

"You asked me to call you Xioli but you are not calling me by my name." Kian said Xioli sigh

"Kian, I didn't know that I can see you here." Xioli said

"And here I am thinking that you are here to fetch me." Kian said full of playfulness on his voice.

"And here I am thinking that you are an iceberg but here you are joking in front of me." Xioli said back and Kian laugh because of it.

"Such a cutie, what are you doing here Xioli?" Kian asked, he doesn't care for those who is waiting for him.

He came back from his business trip with some of his employees who got shock when they saw their president laughing in front of a girl.

"I'm here to fetch my cousin." Xioli answer

"Well I'm sure she's already here." Kian said

"I'm here, but I'm scared to disturb both of you." Xioli look on her right and saw her cousin Lu Dana crossing her arms.

"Took you long enough." Xioli whined but hug Dana.

"Why didn't I get a hug when you saw me?" Kian asked and Xioli got shock, why he is saying things like this?

"Are you crazy?" Xioli suddenly asked and Kian just laugh

"Are you seriously flirting in front of this airport?" Dana asked she can't help to say it and Kian just shook his head.

"Why are you so serious?" Kian said when he saw that Xioli look so shock right now.

"I can't believe you Lim Kian." Xioli said rolling her eyes.

People are watching them but looks like they can't see anything other than each other.

Kian's employee wanted to take a photo but they know Kian, he will terminate them if he learned about the photo.

But someone is really stubborn.