37

"The Chen family are in Pharmaceutical Industry sir, we already know about that and about the man Yu Ran. He is the son of Yu Dan the director of Polar Hospital." Secretary Han said reading things on his tablet.

"Director Yu also on the top of food chain, everyone are all over him, making Yu Dan take Chen Family as their pharmaceutical means making other hospital go to them as well." Secretary Han continues

Lim Kian are just listening while tapping his fingers on the table, thinking what is he going to do to stop Chen family and Yu family.

"Lim Kian!" Secretary Han stopped himself for continuing when suddenly Bai Ting entered the room.

"Do you know how to knock?" Kian asked glaring at Bai Ting

"What's wrong? Did you wake up with the wrong side of your bed?" Bai Ting asked

"Get out." Kian said

"But I have news for you." Bai Ting said and Kian impatiently tapping the table looking at Bai Ting.

"What is it?" Kian asked and Ting smile bigger now

"I'm courting your sister now." Bai Ting said and Kian tap his table more loud now because his patient are running out.

"Tell me something I'm going to be surprised." Kian said and Bai Ting now sense that something is definitely wrong and he came with the wrong time.

Bai Ting immediately look at Secretary Han who show him a gesture slicing his neck.

"Okay, what happened?" Bai Ting asked and he is serious now but deep inside he is scared.

"Continue Secretary Han." Kian said and Secretary Han cleared his throat before looking at his tablet again.

"There is a news few months ago about Mr. Chen and Director Yu meeting with their wives. The reporter assume that it's a meeting to be one family." Secretary Han carefully said

"Does Xioli have siblings that getting married?" Bai Ting asked

"Ms. Chen is a only child, president Bai." Secretary Han is the one who answer, Ting immediately look at his friend realizing what is wrong.

"They arranged Chen Xioli to marriage?" Bai Ting said and Secretary Han got scared.

"So, what did you found for me to take Yu Ran and his family down?" Kian asked Secretary Han ignoring Bai Ting.

"His data sir, I'm sorry to say this but the data are cleared we don't have anything, I didn't found any dirt on his name and his family." Secretary Han said and Bai Ting look carefully to Kian.

Kian wanted to throw all the things in front of him, he doesn't know what to do right now and it's something new to him, he always have solution on everything.

"Take him down?" Bai Ting said and Kian look at him

"And how are you going to do that?" Kian asked and Bai Ting gulped

"This is T Country, right? Uncle Feline also have connections in T Country if you forgot that even he is not came from the top family, he have many connection." Bai Ting said

"We just need to know what is the weakness of their family." Bai Ting said, he really doesn't know the information of that family.

Kian think first, before he remembers the face of someone he knew.

"Find what bank the Polar Hospital is using." Kian said to Secretary Han

"Thank goodness that I already look everything about that hospital." Secretary Han said before clicking something again before he sigh

"It's the main bank of T Country." Secretary Han said and Kian immediately smirk.

"Uncle Feline will be on my plan B." Kian said and Bai Ting look at Secretary Han who shrugged his shoulder.

"Get out." Kian said and Secretary Han immediately went out but Bai Ting still seated on his chair.

"I said get out Bai Ting." Kian said glaring now.

"Hey, let me enjoy your show, okay?" Bai Ting said he always entertained in every Kian's evil doing.

"Whatever." Kian said before picking his phone and dialled a number.

After a few rings a voice greeted on the other line.

"San Kit speaking, good afternoon Mr. Lim."

"Polar Hospital." Lim Kian didn't beat some bush and said directly what he needs.

"Polar Hospital? What do you mean?" Kit asked confused why Lim Kian mentioning one of his client.

"I want you to stop supporting the Polar Hospital." Lim Kian said and when Bai Ting heard that he look shock at Kian.

"You want me to what? Are you crazy Lim Kian?" San Kit left his profession ethics and shouted at Lim Kian who is also his friend.

"Kit my friend, I'm just asking you a little favor here, I want Polar Hospital that's why you are going to stop supporting them." Lim Kian said even he is giving a playful tone, San Kit know better.

Lim Kian have plans and that is something that even him can't handle, that's why Lim Kian are asking him to back off.

"Tell me why are you doing this? Polar Hospital are one of my biggest client in my bank Kian, I can't just let them go because of something I don't know." San Kit said

"The less you know, the better." Kian said, it's not like that he didn't trust San Kit but he can't just trust other people in this.

"I can't do that, I'm going to lost a lot of money." San Kit said

"Really San Kit?" Kian asked seriously now the playfulness are gone that even Bai Ting who just listening are starting to feel uneasy.

"Please understand, I heard that Yu Dan came to meet the Chen family, I just can't do something to Polar Hospital because the daughter of Chen family are my friend, making Polar Hospital suffer means making Chen family suffer." San Kit explained even he doesn't need to that, but he really doesn't get how Kian's brain work.

"Are you talking about Chen Xioli?" Kian asked

"Do you know Chen Xioli?" Kit asked shock when Kian mentioned Xioli's name.

"I'm telling you now Kit, back off now because you are not protecting Xioli here, you are hurting her." Kian said

"What are you talking about?" Kit asked

"Back off now San Kit, I'm going to give you 48 hours to do it." Kian said before dropping the call.

Kian doesn't care if anyone got hurt with the way he will handle this, he doesn't care even Chen family suffered, no one is going to bring sadness on Chen Xioli.