17

Bai Ting just sit on the couch and look at Lim Kian who is busy on his work now.

"What's going on between you and Chen Xioli?" Bai Ting asked Lim Kian.

"Nothing, we are acquaintance." Lim Kian answers and Bai Ting can't believe what he heard.

"You are smiling at her and now you are telling me that you are just acquaintance?" Bai Ting asked he rarely see Lim Kian's smile and Chen Xioli just saw it with few times of meeting?

"What smile are you talking about?" Lim Kian asked as if the photos on the article didn't show his smile.

"Brother Kian, you can fool the others but not me and your family, I know you too well, you rarely smile but because of acquaintance you met few times and you smile?" Bai Ting said and Kian rolled his eyes

"Don't you have any work that you needed to do? why are still here at my office?" Lim Kian asked and Bai Ting just laugh because Lim Kian trying to change the topic.

"Seeing you like this? What am I going to do? Should I prepare a gift now for my future sister in law?" Bai Ting tease and Lim Kian finally look at him but he is glaring.

"Do you want my gift? It's a flower for your dead heart, I hope it rest in peace when my sister finally announce that she's getting married." Lim Kian said back and Bai Ting went silent because of it.

"Uncle won't let it happen that easily." Bai Ting said, but deep inside he knows that if he didn't take a move, he will just forever watching Lim Yang to be happy with somebody else.

"Dad dotes Lim Yang too much, seeing her happy is one of the priority but hurting her means death, that's why dad will allowed her to be Mrs. Zhao if he saw that Lim Yang is happy." Lim Kian said and Bai Ting sigh

"She hates me, she will never see me." Bai Ting said and Lim Kian finally

"You always tease her and never show that you like her, what do you expect? She will loves you? Wake up Bai Ting teasing someone won't be the way for them to love you." Lim Kian said and before Bai Ting can answer a knock came.

"Come in." Lim Kian said and Secretary Han appears

"It's time for your meeting sir." Secretary Han said before nodding at Bai Ting to acknowledge his presence.

"I will be there." Lim Kian said and Secretary Han nods before leaving. Lim Kian look at Bai Ting

"Leave now, do your work, you are wasting your time here." Lim Kian said and Bai Ting stood up they both left the office.

Bai Ting and Lim Kian separate ways, when Bai Ting already on the lobby, he stop when he saw Lim Yang.

Bai Ting wants to talk to her but he remembers what Lim Yang said, he is nothing to her, he is just a son of a family friend. Maybe that's the reason he just went passed on Lim Yang and didn't even greet her.

She hates him and it's his fault, he can't let Lim Yang be sad.

On the other side, Lim Yang also saw Bai Ting, she's ready to be teased but she got shock when Bai Ting just went passed on her, he didn't even said anything or look at her.

"What's wrong? Is that President Bai? Why he didn't greet you?" Freya asked, she's her secretary, they are here to present a new design for the board.

"Don't mind him, let's go they are already waiting for us." Lim Yang said and immediately went to the elevator to get to the meeting room.

But while on the elevator, Lim Yang is in dazed thinking what is wrong with Bai Ting, she remember that Bai Ting also help her to her family, he said yes and willing to get to know her boyfriend Zhao Tum.

She's thinking why Bai Ting said yes when few days before that he asked her to dumped Zhao Tum.

"Ms. Lim, are you okay?" Freya asked because they already on the floor and Lim Yang is not moving to get out.

"Yes, I'm okay, let's go." Lim Yang said before going out and went to the meeting room.

"Good morning everyone." Lim Yang greeted everyone after she went inside, her team thumbs up to her, before she smiles at them and look at the board.

"Today I'm going to present the design for the next collection." Lim Yang said and went to work.

There is debate on them but they compromise in the end, her design got an approval.

"Dismissed." Lim Kian said before nodding at his sister, Lim Kian didn't wait for anything and went out, Lim Yang immediately sign to her team to wait for her before following her brother.

"Brother Kian." Lim Yang called and Lim Kian look at her, his eyes shows coldness. Lim Kian are still upset about Zhao Tum.

"What is it?" Lim Kian asked seriously.

"I wanted to talk." Lim Yang said and Lim Kian nods before walking towards the office.

"You have 30 minutes to talk, I have another meeting." Lim Kian said before sitting down on his chair and pull another folder for him to read.

"Why are you upset?" Lim Yang asked her brother

"I am not." Lim Kian said

"But you are acting cold to me." Lim Yang said

"Do you know why Lim Yang, we both know that you already know." Lim Kian said and Lim Yang sigh

"Why do you hate Zhao Tum?" Lim Yang asked and Lim Kian look at her

"I have a list of reason Lim Yang, are you sure you wanted to hear it?" Lim Kian said

He is busy but his sister are wasting his time talking about her asshole boyfriend.

"Tell me why." Lim Yang said

"Before you told us that you are dating that man, he went to meet me to have a proposal, he wants me to invest in this project, but that project is way too impossible, so I said no. The next thing I know you are already dating him and he keeps pestering me to meet him." Lim Kian said, he is a lot more on the list but he keep it on his mind in order not to overwhelm Lim Yang.

"He just wants to do the project, he told me that project will make his parents proud, he wants them to acknowledge him, you can help him." Lim Yang said and Lim Kian got irritated.

"Does he keep asking you to help him?" Lim Kian asked

"He asked me if I can help him to talk to you and the others to invest on it." Lim Yang answers and Lim Kian look at him irritated.

"What is so special about him anyway? I'm telling you Lim Yang that guy is just using you and you are not seeing it." Lim Kian said

"If you don't want to help him then don't, just don't slander him in front of me, I can't believe you are being this low." Lim Yang said before walking away leaving Lim Kian who is now irritated.

He dial a series of numbers before he close his eyes to calm himself down.