29

Xioli become busy and she finally finalize the contract to all supplies she needed and tonight another dinner with the Lim and their extended family.

"Are you ready?" Dana asked she look at Xioli

Xioli's wearing a black pants, a white shirt with blue blazer and a brown ankle boots.

"Well that's awesome outfit, what are you? going to a business meeting?" Dana mock but Xioli smack her head.

"They are a client Dana." Xioli said and Dana rolled her eyes

"They are going to be your in laws, you are in relationship with Lim Kian." Dana said but before can Xioli answer the doorbell ring and Dana run to open it.

"President Lim!" Dana shouted and Xioli immediately look at the door.

"I'm here to pick Xioli." Lim Kian said to Dana

"Please come in." Dana said before opening the door widely, Lim Kian immediately saw Xioli when he come in.

"Hey babe, you are ready?" Kian said smiling at Xioli who nods.

"Dana do you want to come with us?" Kian asked Dana while his hands are already wrap around Xioli

"Oh, no need my mom asked to have video call with me, I can't say no to her." Dana said

"I'm going to send Xioli later." Kian said

"Please take care of her." Dana said before sending Kian and Xioli away.

"I thought Lina is the one who is going to pick me up?" Xioli said to Kian.

"What do you mean? You are my girlfriend, that's why I'm the one who is going to pick you up." Kian said and Xioli just nods.

She never been in relationship that's why this is something new to her.

"You don't need to worry, my parents already knew, right?" Kian said and Xioli nods

That's not what she's thinking, she have trouble past, making scandal out of her will be easy if people learned that she's in relationship with Lim Kian.

"You don't need to worry babe, relax." Kian said and they are silent on the road until Xioli saw a familiar road they are already near at the Lim Mansion.

"Oh they are already here." Kian said looking at the cars on the parking lot, he even saw a unfamiliar car.

Kian didn't say something and just get out and open the door for Xioli.

"Looks like tonight's dinner will be not pleasant as I want." Kian said and Xioli looks at him

"Why?" Xioli asked while they are walking towards the door.

"Someone is not really welcome came." Kian said before opening the door.

"Young master Lim." The helpers greeted and Kian just nods and guide her towards the receiving area.

Lina is the first one who saw them.

"Finally you are here." Lina said and everyone look at them, they are silent and serious but when they saw Kian and Xioli they immediately smile.

"Oh my dear." Lim Nuan immediately stood up and hug Xioli.

Everyone is silent because this is different how Lim Nuan welcome Xioli who they are known as the girlfriend of Kian and the way she welcome the man who is with her daughter.

"Hello Auntie." Nuan said and even nods at the others.

"Finally someone interesting." A young boy said and immediately stood up and went to them followed by another young boy.

"Xioli this is my cousin Li Ming and that one is the youngest of Bai family Bai Shin, they are not here last time because of some seminar." Kian introduce the two who smiles at her.

"Finally, Brother Kian introduce someone to us." Li Ming said

"I thought he will be forever alone." Bai Shin mock

"Brother Kian." Lim Yang called and everyone become silence and Kian looks up to his sister.

"Everyone I'm formally introducing Chen Xioli as my girlfriend." Kian said ignoring Lim Yang

"Finally.." Bai Sera said and the older men just nods.

"Welcome to the family." Li Ling said hugging Xioli now.

"Why don't we let Lim Yang introduce the person with her?" Li Rong said while looking at his niece.

"Sure, introduce him properly to us." Lim Qiang said in monotone voice.

"Hmmm, this is Zhao Tum my boyfriend." Lim Yang said

"Oh shit, I'm sorry everyone I'm late." Before anyone can react they heard a voice, Xioli and Kian look back and saw Bai Ting who looks exhausted.

"You are late and even curse in my house Bai Ting!" Lim Nuan said while pinching the ear of Bai Ting

"Awww Auntie, I'm sorry I have a meeting and it's ended late." Bai Ting said shouting

"That's what you get for being late dumbass." Kian said and Nuan glared at him

"You are also late Lim Kian, you are safe because of Xioli." Nuan said while hugging Xioli from the side.

Before anyone can tease more, a coughing stop them and they look at the man who smiles at them.

"I'm sorry, I want to properly introduce myself, I'm Zhao Tum I'm Lim Yang's boyfriend, thank you for accepting me in your family." The man said and everyone went silent

"Who said about accepting in our family?" Kan Mona is the first one who broke the silence

"Honey." Kan Feline said and Mona just glared at him.

"I'm Lim Yang's boyfriend, we are family now." Zhao Tum said in arrogant way.

"Kid, we are the one who is telling who is the family or not, this is the first time you see us and you are telling that you are part of the family?" Lina said feeling irritated because of the man.

"You have a bad taste in man Sister Yang." Li Ming said and Bai Shin nods.

"Shut up Li Ming, Bai Shin." Lim Yang said glaring at the youngest.

"What a way to introduce yourself." Bai Shao said laughing in mocking way.

Xioli held Kian's arms because she doesn't know what to do in this situation, this is her second time with these whole family.

"Don't be silly kid." Li Rong said in neutral expression

"You are okay babe." Kian whispered to Xioli who is holding her.

"That's enough." Lim Qiang finally talks and everyone fell silence.

"Dad." Lim Yang said and Lim Qiang didn't even look at her

"Let's just have dinner, the soon we start the soon we can ended it." Lim Qiang said and everyone are in silence

Lim Qiang didn't even acknowledge the presence of the boy but he walk towards Xioli.

"Architect Chen Xioli." Lim Qiang called and Xioli immediately look at him in the eyes.

"Chairman Lim." Xioli acknowledge him.

"I didn't know I will have a daughter in law in architect field." Xioli become red because of that.

"Awww, she's shy." Bai Len said

"So pretty." Li Jing comments.

"Let's go to the table everyone." Nuan announce and they follow.

Xioli are sitting beside Kian and Lina, Lim Yang sit on her chair and the man also sit beside her but no one sit on the chair beside that man.

Everyone is acting like Zhao Tum are invisible and just talking to one another and some asking questions to Xioli.