73

"Oh my, oh Kian!!!" Xioli shouted and everyone who is staying on their house got panicked when they heard Xioli shouting.

"Love what's wrong?" Kian asked it's been months and Xioli are due this month.

"I want apple." Xioli smiles to Kian and she saw that Ming and Shin are also on the door.

She smiles to them and tries to calm herself down, but everyone inside the room are acting like she's joking.

"I got her thi---" Len words stop mid way when she saw Xioli just smiling and look comfortable on the bed.

"What the hell?" Len can't help but to say that

"Next time I'm not going to run." Ming said to Shin before he walk away.

"I'm going to get your apple." Kian said sighing

Kian are busy with his work so he can have some leave for him take care his family, he wants to stay with Xioli when she gave birth.

Xioli always tease them every time they are all staying at home.

Len just put the bag that Xioli needed on the side before she sit on the couch inside the room, she busy herself on her phone.

"Len.." Xioli called

"Yeah?" Len asked but still looking at her phone.

"I think I just pee on myself." Xioli said

"Huh?" Len asked and look up Xioli look calm but her breathing are not balance now

"What's wrong?" Len asked immediately on Xioli side.

"I think my water just broke." Xioli said and Len look on Xioli and saw that Xioli indeed wet

"Kian, hurry up." Len shouted now

"What now?" Kian asked again the plate of apple are on his hands.

"Let's bring Xioli to the hospital!" Len are panicking now unlike Xioli, she tries to calm down and breathe like their teacher thought them.

"It's hurt." Xioli said grimace but still calm.

"Love, love breathe." Kian said he is panicking now, Xioli laugh softly even she felt pain

"Love, you need to calm down, let's go to the hospital please?" Xioli said because the pain are starting to get unbearable now

Kian even panicking immediately pick her up and run to the car, Len following them.

"What happened now?" Shin asked looking at them

"It's real, she's shouting because she's going to give birth now." Len immediately explain before following Xioli and Kian.

Xioli is now crying because of the pain, she felt her whole body are starting to get pain because of it.

"Little Munchkin, please." Xioli whispered to her son,

"Hurry up.." Kian shouted to Ming who is driving now.

They arrived at the hospital without knowing how they arrived or how fast they are.

"Doctor!!" They shouted in unison, the staff are immediately went to them

"We need to bring her to the delivery room." The doctor said after checking Xioli

"Sir, we are going to send your wife to the delivery room, please sign this papers." The nurse said to Kian who immediately look at the papers before signing it.

The staff immediately push Xioli's bed to send to delivery room.

Kian immediately follow them but the nurse stop him on the door.

"I want to go with my wife." Kian said but the nurse shake her head.

"The doctors will do their best sir, please just wait here." The nurse said before getting inside.

Kian wanted to shout at her but if he keep making scene here, they are going to delayed to attend his wife and son.

"I'm going to call the others." Shin said before standing up, Kian sit on the chair outside the delivery room.

"Sir, you can wait on the waiting area." A nurse approach them but Kian just shake his head.

"I'm staying here." Kian said

"You can go back to work." Len said to the nurse.

"Mr. Lim?" The doctor came out from the delivery room

Kian immediately stood up and went to her.

"What's wrong?" Kian asked look scared why the doctor looking for him.

"Your wife is asking for you, I'm going to let you inside." The doctor said and Kian immediately nods

"Thank you doctor." Kian said before the doctor guide him inside and give him the hospital suit.

"Love." Kian immediately call Xioli and held her hands, Xioli are sweating hard

"Babe, it's hurt." Xioli said crying now

"You can do it love, for our Little Munchkin." Kian said while kissing her forehead.

"I'm here love." Kian continues

"Mrs. Lim, we are are going to push alright?" The doctor said Xioli nods while holding Kian's hands tightly

The doctor keep asking her to push while Xioli focus herself to her husband who is whispering comfort words for them.

"One last push madam." the doctor said

"It's going to be last love, for our little munchkin, for our son." Kian said to Xioli who push hard

Kian and Xioli immediately heard a loud cries, Kian look up and saw the doctor already holding their son.

"It's a healthy baby boy.." The doctor announce

"Love thank you." Kian said to Xioli with tears on his eyes, kissing Xioli who gave him a small smile

"I want to see him." Xioli whispered

The doctor heard her and wrapped the baby before putting it on Xioli's shoulder

Xioli look at her son and she felt her eyes starting to close, she's tired.

"My Hansel you are so beautiful." Xioli whispered

"A gift from God." Kian said he saw Hansel means A gift from God.

"Yes, a gift." Xioli said before closing her eyes

The doctor immediately get Hansel

"We are going to clean the baby and check on him." The doctor said before giving Hansel to the nurse to clean him up

"I'm going to start stitching Mrs. Lim wounds." The doctor said and Kian nods

Kian went out of the room and he saw the whole family are all waiting.

"How are they?" Nuan immediately asked when she saw his son.

"They are okay, they are going to send Xioli to her room and little munchkin will follow after his check up." Kian said and Nuan immediately hug him

"Congratulations son." Nuan said and Kian nods he is in tears again.

Everyone congratulate him and smiling to him.