20

Xioli still silent and just answer when being asked, Dana didn't say another word because she will not give Xioli a reason to misunderstand her.

"We are going to your house, right?" Kian asked carefully he doesn't know what made Xioli moody, he doesn't want the lady to get mad at him.

"Yes.." Xioli said they are outside the restaurant now, in front of Xioli's car.

"You don't mind me coming with you?" Kian asked Xioli, he is just looking at her like she's the only person in this world.

Dana wanted to facepalm because of this two, she's really thinking what decision in life she went wrong to be in this situation watching this two denied their feelings.

"I'm sure, she doesn't mind, i want to be alone on the backseat." Dana said before snatching the keys on Xioli's hands and open the car before giving it to Kian who nods.

Dana immediately went inside and lock both back doors and look at her phone again informing Lina what is happening.

Xioli look at Dana before looking at Kian.

"I'm sorry about her, I don't know what is wrong with her." Xioli said, she's just praying that Dana won't notice something because she really doesn't know how to answer their questions if ever.

"It's okay, let's go?" Kian said before opening the door Xioli immediately went inside but before Kian can get inside he notice something.

Kian immediately signal to his driver.

"I'm going with them, tell the bodyguards to take care of that man behind the tree, if my photos got leaked tonight, tell them to say goodbye to their work." Kian said and the driver immediately left.

He saw that the man notice that Kian is already looking at him, he immediately left the tree but got stop by someone.

"Kian, are we going now?" Xioli asked because Kian took some time already and Dana is not talking to her busy with her phone.

"He just outside for few minutes and you already miss him?" Dana said to Xioli but Kian still heard it.

"Yes, we are going now." Kian answer before he look at the corner and saw one of his bodyguards nods.

Kian went to the driver side and start the engine, he is familiar with the car because he also have one.

They are in silence that the only sound the can be heard is the radio which playing a random song.

When the people on the lobby saw Kian with Xioli, some of them are not surprised anymore especially the employees who seen Kian for the third time this month on their building.

"I'm going to set up the presentation." Dana immediately said after they arrived and immediately set up the projector and connect it on her laptop.

"Do you want some coffee, juice or wine?" Xioli asked Kian who smiles at her.

"Wine will do." Kian answer and Xioli nods and smile at him before getting a wine glass for the three of them and the wine.

"This is the only wine we have." Xioli said when she came back showing the bottle to Kian who nods.

"It's a good wine, that's one of my favorites actually." Kian casually said

"Then we have a same taste on wine." Xioli said before she gave Kian some wine.

After they talk Dana finally done setting up and they finally talk about work, Kian is just listening to Xioli and Dana while they are explaining, he is just enjoying his wine and focus on Xioli.

"Do you have any questions?" Xioli asked Kian who didn't say a word when they started explaining and just listen to them.

"You are really good in your field Xioli, Elder Sister Lina really did a job well done by introducing you." Xioli said

"Thank you Mr. Lim, do you have any questions?" Xioli asked for the second time and Kian just shake his head.

"I don't have any questions, the presentation to the board will be held three days from now, my secretary will be contacting you for more details." Kian said and Xioli nods.

"Thank you Mr. Lim." Xioli said and Kian put his glass up.

"I'm going back to my room." Dana announce after she fixed back the projector and already saw that everything are on the place.

"Have a nice evening, Mr. Lim." Dana said before leaving them, Xioli just look at Dana before looking at Kian who is still looking at her.

Kian look outside and saw that the place have some nice view, he went to the balcony, Xioli just look at him.

"Do you mind?" Kian asked while pointing at door of the balcony.

"No, go ahead." Xioli said but she's the one who opened the door, Kian went outside with his glass, he looks at Xioli.

"You suddenly went silent earlier at the dinner, are you okay?" Xioli got startled when Kian asked about the dinner.

"Yes, I'm okay, nothing to worry about." Xioli said and Kian nods.

"Are you sure?" Kian asked

"Yes I'm sure." Xioli answer and Kian nods again.

"I see, I got worried that I did something that made you uncomfortable." Kian said and Xioli just laugh softly

"You did nothing, it's okay." Xioli said still laughing Kian watch her, the moon shines in Xioli's face.

Kian didn't know what is wrong with him but he step closer to Xioli and next thing he know...

His lips already met Xioli's, they are kissing under the moonlight and he felt something foreign.