Chapter 31

Elsa's POV

I couldn't begin to thank the havens that jack did not walk up any sooner, I would of been mortified. He defiantly knew something was wrong with me because he did walk up when I was in tears, he asked If I was ok a few times and I lied and said I was fine. I didn't want to bother jack with my problems or stupid feelings. I loved him, I was in love with him! That's insane but nevertheless true.

We both walked back down the the river side in silence, I didn't want to talk and jack took the hit, he gave me my space. We decided to just sit on the water bank and wait. Once I sat down I started playing with the end of my shirt nervously with my fingers.

I spent a lot of time just thinking about my situation and try to come to terms with how I really feel, The truth is I am terrified, not for the things I should be scared of like being ripped out of this time and thrown into my own, or How that will that affect me, am I even going to be in one peace when I get there? For some reason that didn't scared me as much as being alone, Trying to save my entire kingdom without jack. He has become such a huge part of my life and I feel I won't make it without him, How am I going to save Anna and my kingdom without jack by my side. The thought of losing him is causing me to push him away while he is still here. I don't want to do that, hurt him. That's all I do is hurt the people I love, like Anna. I was so scared of my powers that I pushed her away. She needed her big sister and I made her feel unwanted and unloved. But never again. She will never feel like that again because I will never push her away from me like I did before. I wish I could do the same for jack but if I tell him how I feel just so I can leave him would be torture. Just because I am suffering does not mean he has to.

I turned my head from the water to glance at jack but I found him already staring at me. I felt a deep blush began to creep on my cheeks, he noticed it and smiled. He shouldn't do that It's unfair, he should be arrested for attempted murder every time he smiles.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you it's rude to stare?"

He smiled but didn't take his eyes off of me like I had expected him to, if anything it just caused him to stare deeper.

"My mother never met you, If she did I am sure she would understand why I do." He said simply as he gazed at me in affection. I lost my breath, somehow forgetting how to breath properly. He looked satisfied with my expression and turned to look at the water. I was thankful that he did because I don't know how much more of his eyes starring into mine I could take.

"How much longer?" I asked him curious to know how much more time I had with him.

"Not long" he said as his expression became more dark, there was a lingering sadness in his voice.

"Elsa I should let you know that Everything comes with a price, the man in the moon will most Likely ask you for something in return for helping you. Are you prepared for that? Jack asked suddenly.

I just shrugged, I had figured that much, I new all Magic came with a price but I didn't care. Whatever he wanted he could have, if it means that I can save Anna and my kingdom then so be it.

"I will do whatever it takes for my kingdom and my people to be safe" I said truthfully.

"I know you will, You always do." He said sadly smiling before he turned back to me and grabbed both of my hands. He looked at our intertwined fingers and moved them lightly as if examining how they looked together, a soft smile formed his lips but just as soon as it came it left

" I am going to miss you Elsa of Arendale" he said as he lifted his head up to met my eyes. I was speechless. How could one person make you feel so much?