《30》Baby Ella Brings A Smile.

P R E S E N T  D A Y.

J U L I A N N E.

I just sat in my room crying my eyes out thinking about that awful day where my life changed so drastically. It's currently four in the afternoon, the guys have been knocking on my door for more than an hour until they got the message that I just want to be left alone, I locked my window and closed the curtains so Hunter couldn't do his now usual thing to get in my room.

When I finally decided that I should go downstairs but I'm definitely not talking to anyone.I know I'm being dramatic but after I clearly told Reece and my friends that I never ever want to hear about that self centered asshole he still brought it up. I went into my bathroom and washed my face but when I looked up into the mirror I just gasped. My eyes was swollen and red, ' yeah Julianne that's what happens when you cry for four hours straight ' my subconscious added and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Once I left my room I went downstairs and the sight in from of me made my eyes grow wide. Everone was there besides my dad of course, all the boys was still here sitting around my kitchen. Nathan, Noah and Alex was talking among themselves while Jacob and Justin was speaking to Reece who might I had a look in his eyes that held sadness, hurt and guilt. I just wanted to run to him and hug him but I stood my ground. Rose, Bianca and Hardin was standing by my mother who looked like she was crying. Then my gaze met with someone in the corner of the kitchen by himself. Hunter. When he saw me his eyes lit up with many emotions such as happiness but also sadness, hurt, guilt and I swear I could see a bit of anger.

"Julianne?"

As Soon as Hunter said my name everyone turned their attention to me and I could feel the tension but I refused to look at them because I felt guilty that I was the cause of their worry so I just held my hand up to stop them when I saw they was about to speak. I walked to the fridge and took out some ice cream and I swear I could hear some of them chuckle and I mentally smiled to myself. When I turned around to walk back to my room the door bell rang and since I was now standing right in front of the door I opened it and who was standing in front of me actaully melted my heart and made me forget about what happened in the past four hours.

"Hello!" Said the small cute little girl that looked about two or three years old.

"Hey there, how can I help you sweetheart..." before I can finish I see Carol walking towards me and this little girl.

"Ella Darling don't you ever walk on your own even if it's next door, I asked you to wait you almost gave a heart attack when I didn't see you next to me" Carol scolded her while pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry mommy" Ella said while lifting her hands up to ask her mum to ask her to carry her, all I wanted to do is say Awww... wait. Did she call Carol her mother? So that means...

"Julianne hunny I came to ask for a favour, if you don't mind can you please watch Ella for me she's been dying to meet you coz you are all Hunter talks about and Ella seems to just love you by just hearing about you so please?" Carol said, I was left speechless firstly coz this cute and sweet little girl in front of me is Hunter and Hardin little sister and secondly Did she just say Hunter talks about me?

"Of course I won't mind, I honestly would love too" when I said that Carol put Ella down and pulled me into a tight hug and what was more surprising is that Ella hugged my leg at the same time.