《29》Heart Broken Memories.

Recap: Julianne is packing to go on the trip with Hunter and his Friends until Hunter slipped into her window to keep her company that's when he told her that the trip was not in the woods but at Nathan's lake house. Before Julianne could murder Hunter for not telling her that Nathan, Noah, Jacob, Alex burst into her room which made Julianne even more irritated Coz not only did she have to deal with one jerk now she had to deal with four more. Julianne got excited when she realised that her other childhood friend who was Jacob's brother And her brother's best friend was  in her house she got excited and ran to meet him in her brother's room. They soon spoke and then Reece finds out the Hunter, Nathan, Noah and Alex was standing by the door and being the possessive and protective brother he is he gets angry. Which leads to Julianne getting angry and snapping at him about him controlling who she's friends with and Reece makes the biggest mistake by mentioning Julianne's Ex- boyfriend Daneil Prescott. And the story Continues...

Flashback.
- J U N I O R  P R O M.

J U L I A N N E.

"Danny how do I look" I ask my boyfriend while looking at my beautiful long teal dress which has a diamond waist band, I absolutely love it Bianca came with me on Thursday to get the perfect dress. She bought a similar one to mine but her dress was black.

"You look gorgeous babe but can we go before we get late"  Daniel says while holding me by my waist and looking at me from the back in the mirror.

"Okay let's go I'm ready and by the way ain't you looking dashing tonight and..." before I could finish I felt his lips against mine I felt butterflies and a tingle feeling in my stomach.

Why you may ask because Daniel Prescott is my first boyfriend we have been dating for almost a year now and I'm absolutely in love with him and I know he is in love with me too.

Once we reached the venue where our junior prom was I saw most of the people I know in my grade 10 class this year. The hall was decorated so beautifully there was fairy lights all along the Walls and a big disco ball hanging  in the middle of the room. The tables had white and purple table decor on it, on the middle of each table had a big bouquet of fake but beautiful flowers.

"May I have the first dance with my beautiful girlfriend?" Daniel asks while he holds me tight around my waist, I'm not gonna lie because something felt off about Daniel tonight but I pushed all those thoughts at the back of my head and started to have fun.

"Of course, boyfriend but let me go say Hi to Jacob and Bianca then I'm all yours" I whisper into his ears.

"You will be all mine tonight" I think I heard him mumble but I ignored it when I heard someone call me.

"Julianne Crystal Grey!!!" Bianca Hollered.

"Whoa whoa calm down, Damn girl you looking hot as ever tonight"

"Not as hot as you!! Damn look at you, you looking stunning best friend!" She comes closer to whisper something into my ears "You looking so hot that I think Daniel Jr might get too excited tonight" Daniel Jr huh...wait...ooh. Eww.

"Oh my god Bianca!!  What the hell dude you need to honestly get cleansed like I mean in your head, and what you trying to imply is not gonna happen, you think I would have my first time with Daniel . Yes I love him but no, not happening." I say and narrow my eyes at her.

"Thank God" she says.

"Huh? What?"

"I knew your answer already I was just testing you but you know if you only was gonna say you was going to do it with Daniel I swear I would have phoned your brother right now to come and kick his ass" she says and we both burst into laughter.