《05》Girly Stuff.

After I let Hunter in, I let them sit in the living room, while debating with myself what to do next without making a fool of myself.

"what would u guys like to have, anything to drink or eat" I asked them while playing with my fingers.

Hardin said he'd like to have some water but Hunter on the other hand was just looking around my huge living room curiously, so I asked "Hunter what would you like to have"

At first he mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear but then.

"Uhh I think I'll also have some water, Thanks".

When I went to the kitchen to get the water, I turned around and I saw Hunter standing in front of me with a mischievous smirk on his face. For a minute I got shocked but quickly recovered.

"Uhhmm I was going to bring it, here you go"

He took the glass from my hand and just stood in front of me looking at me with curious eyes, that's when I heard the front door open and heard Roseanne screaming for me.

"Juju I'm back get your ass here right this minute". I looked at Hunter and mentally hit my head he started laughing.

"Whoes Juju?" He asked

I was so embarrassed and so i said " I'm so sorry that's my sister and she calls me Juju"

When I left the kitchen Hunter was walking behind me and you could actually see Rose shocked expression

"julianne who is this" she asked.

"uhh rose this is Hunter Scott he is out new neighbour, his older brother is in the living room"

As soon I said brother she didn't even greet Hunter she went straight to the living room. I know why she did that coz she wasn't interested in Hunter cause he was about my age and I'm pretty damn sure that she's gonna be interested in Hardin coz he was about her age I think.

"Wow your sister is very welcoming" Hunter said and we both laughed.

"I'm so sorry she is more welcoming I promise she's just going to make a move on your brother" I say and we both start laughing.

I guess we gonna get along pretty well. We both went to the living room to see what was happening and just as I assumed, happened Hardin and Rose was really getting along. Hunter and I just looked at each other and let out a laugh.

"So julianne can we go some else and maybe talk cause seeing my brother and your sister flirting with each other like that is gonna make me sick". We both started laughing and Rose and hardin just looked at us like we were mad.

"Julianne can you please go to your room and talk with Hunter" Rose said in a very calm but warning voice.

I didn't want to be alone with Hunter in my room but then Hunter said " Yeah why not I'd love to see your room" he gave me a smirk.

Like damn what's with the smirk it's driving me crazy. I guess I have to take him to see my room now. When we walked in my room Hunter was looking at every inch of my room

"Like what you see"

He sighed and said, "I'm not into girly stuff as you can see I'm a boy"

I let out a small laugh. "Ohh you don't say, I honestly thought you was a girl" I said sarcastically.

"Hmm how about I show you how much of a boy I really am" he says with that mischievous smirk as he steps closer towards me.

I felt my breath get stuck in my throat.

Oh boy.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻